Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  ... 244  Next »
941 to 950 of 2434
User Details are only visible to members.
OK, I never thought I would be writing on this topic. I go a msg from a SM over 5,500 miles away a d I this k it was for someone else. It said "Sorry, I have no interest". Now I have never written his so I replied "Your Loss".

Keep in mind I'm very straight, I checked mail history and it's gone so I'm sure he blocked me.

I thought that was very funny.

Username hidden
(67 posts)
Y'know, I'm SO glad that I stopped leading off emails with "If I were a carpenter, would you let me nail you?" I kept getting responses like "something something you're gonna get poleaxed something something". I mean really. A poleaxe isn't even used for woodworking......

Yeah, sorry folks. I'm utterly incapable of taking anything seriously.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(628 posts)
Here is one from today.

"I would like to know you. May I ?"

~Scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4587 posts)
We've played along a few times, don't think any conversations went beyond three replies before they just gave up and yes, it is just as likely to come from couples as single guys. Here's a sample:

Them: "Hi there!"

Us: "Hi"

Them: "How's it going?"

Us: "Good"

Them: "She is hot"

Us: "Thanks"

By now they either think we are simpletons or realize that they are. Either way, communications usually ends there.

~Scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4587 posts)
Hey, it isn't just the couples and single wimmens that get the two word emails. Got three like that while my profile SAID I was on Christmas break, two from couples and one from a woman, all between 60 and 350 miles away. Two emails said "hi there". The other was even wordier, if more formal with "hello there".

*facepalm*

I ALMOST decided to be a smartass and just reply "hi", but I just couldn't go through with it.

One thing I will say, I have a lot of respect for you couples and women who end up having to sift through piles and piles of that crap. And still you endeavor to persevere...... or is it pervsevere?

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(628 posts)
(telephone number....name)

--the sum total of a message from a Bi single male, smoker, 5'7.

obviously did not read my profile.

(deleted)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14151 posts)
"BBC 4 u"

Seriously. That's it.

Oh and profile is empty with no pics.

I was going to say that I would like to see who would jump at such an email, but channeling my inner Goodenuff, I'll say no, I really would prefer not to.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25987 posts)
njny, you are so right about kindness and how a friendly reply can make all the difference and cutiepie that was very classy of you.

Username hidden
(67 posts)
sometimes the kindness of someone who takes that time can make all the difference, cutiepie. :)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14151 posts)
I actually sent that guy a nice message back giving him some pointers on writing a nice message. I hope he considers what I wrote being he is new.

Bethany Beach DE
Username hidden
(251 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  ... 244  Next »
941 to 950 of 2434
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.