Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ... 230  Next »
891 to 900 of 2292
User Details are only visible to members.
SM: Omg well hello very sexy and very interested in meeting for some fun my name is XXXX I'm new to the site

Quick Reply: Thank You for writing. Right now I don't think we are compatible, good luck in your search.

SM: That sucks

Note: You'd think they would just move along or get a hint that we are not interested in him........

Reply: So do people that cannot read a profile.

SM: I was reading it while I was wait for ur reply Hun

Note: I am not hun, I am hub. This has red flag all over it. If he read our profile first, he'd read that we contact SMs that we are interested in when/if we are interested. Most of all, we are a couple going into this, not a SF, so don't send emails indicating such.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1999 posts)
@Scamp . . . reminds me of the output of the proverbial room full of monkeys with typewriters.

~froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
This from a couple's profile:

"Wife quit the site and lifestyle so i float through onec and a while to get all swole up....(a bunch of misspelled ramblings)...and twisted enough to want to see one of your decoder rings. I need a shot of flair your nostrils and kick around the edge of the herd."

Can't decide if he is drunk, senile or a serial killer.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4171 posts)
@ 888, that is a very good and valid point you made. I (Mrs) have accidently hit send without any message, only thing is I would follow up with another message indicating my error and then would send a more in-depth message.

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(209 posts)
"Subject Line: Blank Message area: Blank "

I have actually opened our mail to send out one while on my phone and hit the send button by accident, without having any fields filled out. I would hope someone didn't block me right away and give me a reasonable amount of time to recoup the blunder because shit happens, if not, then their loss.

It might have led to something wonderful, but to each their own.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1999 posts)
Subject Line: Blank

Message area: Blank

Either the SM was drunk, on drugs, or felt we would be impressed with him by his profile by it self he was wrong. Can we say BLOCKED.

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(209 posts)
Something for brevity. Subject line "Hello". Text is a phone number.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
this week from a couple i've sent a polite "no thank you" to before:

"We would love for you to join us for _____'s birthday. If you are available to play this week and interested, let us know and we can set something up! Hope to hear from you!"

(sowwy, not interested...and definitely not interested in being the wife's birthday "present"---totally not into sex with complete strangers i find unattractive just to be a "present.")

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12796 posts)
Thanks Scamp, thank goodness I only delete the dull ones.

follow up e-mail from younger SM "Can't blame a guy for trying"

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3543 posts)
scamp sound like Big Brother is watching us and 888 tell your friend in the NSA I'm changing a fee to see me

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8223 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ... 230  Next »
891 to 900 of 2292
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.