Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110871
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... More 
Start   871 to 880 of 1155   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep! Though it's different pics of the same scene.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
???? Are you both in that pic?

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
"cum talk bab really"

That intellectually stimulating missive was written by someone who I've already politely told that I'm not interested.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
11-Jul-12 04:12 PM [EST] Subject: hello baby I would love to find a fwb thing but it is very hard to do .Im a mwm 45 yrs and i want to play with you and he can be there with us or not up to you so if you want to play let me know ok thanks

Reply: Does your Wife know you are playing?

11-Jul-12 04:43 PM [EST] Subject: hello baby no she dose not can we be discreet i have been trying to get her to play but it has been a hard thing to do . but i would like to have a fwb thing so if you are up for that let me know thanks

Reply: The reason you are having problems... is people in this lifestyle don't appreciate cheaters. You can't MAKE someone like this. You have to choose her or multiple partners. Couples that play here, play openly and with each others consent. Honesty, Trust and Communication are HUGE factors of this lifestyle. I'm not going to be a part of hurting your wife. She WILL find out, don't fool yourself.

NO REPLY BACK SO FAR... GEE ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Weirdest email I ever got was from a husband saying that play between his wife and me would not be welcome unless I distanced myself from peeps he didn't like. I just thought that was strange, not to mention disrespectful to his wife.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
interesting dilemna, Scandle (hi!). On the one hand, it is deceptive to let someone believe what you know is not true, on the other, you could be starting a big row and weren't asked to comment on it.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
bruhman, that scenario sounds like it belongs in the "what do you think about cheating women" thread. I think it would only be fair to the husband to let him know you'd already enjoyed his wife's pleasures.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
CJ, His 3 line profile was just as bad. He had 2 line of exclamations after one sentence!!!!! ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
From a couple (guy talking):

My wife saw you at a hotel party and thinks you're hot. She really wants to play with you. If you can go find a woman for me, we can meet up, swap and I'll let you play with her...

Would it be wrong to let him that she came in the shower with me and we played there while washing up each other?

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(148 posts)
But he used all caps, doesn't that make you feel special?

Username hidden
(796 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... More 
Start   871 to 880 of 1155   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls