Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 229  Next »
81 to 90 of 2290
User Details are only visible to members.
Jenna, you are magnetic (if you will allow me to respectfully say that).

And yes it sounds like the same dude.

He is obviously a king on a search for a queen. I wasn't aware that Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall were working on a sequel.

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(502 posts)
"First he needs not to be an idiot."

Well, that definitely cuts me out Lol But, I am a friendly Idiot, so I'm still crossing my fingers.

Wow, Jenna, that was some email you sent the dude...but I have to agree, he pretty much asked for it. Doubt he'll learn, but we can only try, right?

(That Jenna is one Hawt gal!)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2007 posts)
I actually got a birdie the other day from a dude i would actually consider. He's not LOCAL-local, but not terribly far from me and does business in the Valley on occasion.

I encouraged him to stay in touch, since even though I'm interested, i'm a little laid up for a while since i'm dealing with a series of oral surgeries.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11839 posts)
I replied to Marc, he replied with a one word message "Thanks"

Here is what I sent him;

.... Normally I would have just blocked you being it is clear; 1. You did not read my profile. 2. Your message to me was clearly a copy and paste and part of a mass email. You mentioned my husband, I am divorced. You also commented on my epic pics, they are all closed except for those I open them to. I was not impressed with your profile, you come across to much of a "ME ME ME" kind of guy. I do not like cocky men. The men who have certified me are real men in my eyes. I can see why you have 0 certs since being a member of just about a year and a half. I am not interested. By the way you are a common joke in forums with your mass emails. Thought you would want to know. This is a small community, a bad reputation will spread very quickly. I am not interest. Name withheld. ..... Yeah I can be a bitch.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Tramp, sent you the bird.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(283 posts)
"Tell me Jenna, what does an idiot need to do to get a glimpse of some of your epic stuff"? ;^)

First he needs not to be an idiot. He needs to know how to write a nice email that is not assumptive that I will jump at him at a snap of his fingers. He needs a nice and respectful profile. The dood who sent his message is a guy who is all about "HIMSELF" and "I'm all that", and to me that is a turn off. I will make my mind up on a gentleman upon meeting him, but his messages have to be respectful, funny, and just nice. You catch my attention that way and if you have respectful pictures yourself, then we are off to a good start.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(283 posts)
"My epic pics, are closed to everyone except those I share it with."

Yeah, I can see (or not). Tell me Jenna, what does an idiot need to do to get a glimpse of some of your epic stuff? ;^)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2007 posts)
WTF is with some of these SM. NJNY and Fokkers, I think I just got one from the same guy you mentioned and like you NJ, the dood did not even read my profile. His message below;

.... "Hello, My Dear! How are you today? Hope everything is fine with you. With the permission of the king, your very-well respectful and respected husband for whom I have tremendous respect, I sincerely wish I could find the exact words to tell and explain how I feel every time I stumble upon your magnetic profile, particularly your epic pics; unfortunately, all words and expressions seem completely trite. Your pristine beauty, glamour and curves, as well as my heartfelt feelings about you and everything that has to do with you are conspicuously and unequivocally beyond any expression or description one can ever think of. I'm presently in your are for a 3 day trip ending tomorrow. Just a quick and kind note to say something I can never say enough: you're astoundingly beautiful and immensely admired and desired". Yes he signed it Marc as well. ....

My husband, I'm divorced, My epic pics, are closed to everyone except those I share it with. This guy clearly is a "copy and paste" kind of guy. I think I will point out his obvious mistakes and tell him a snow ball has a better chance in hell that he does. Normally I would just block this guy, but I think I want to show him my BITCH side.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Don't do it, NJ! Don't give in to the dark side!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2007 posts)
single guy from about 300 miles away.

subject Hi

message What are you up to?

<------it's nearly time to close down SM viewability. tired of the nonsense.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12791 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 229  Next »
81 to 90 of 2290
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.