Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 243  Next »
71 to 80 of 2426
User Details are only visible to members.
I actually got a very nice message from a nice young man in his mid 30's and I can see he read my profile by the message but he kind of missed my desired age group. I did thank him for a nicely worded message and invited him to read and partake in the forums. I think he would be a nice addition as well as fresh meat for the younger couples and SF's, ok and the occasional cougar.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(367 posts)
And someone doesn't understand the rules:

As stated on our profile:

"We are single male friendly, BUT we will contact anyone we are interested in. Please be respectful of that rule. Should you decide to still contact us we will require a very well thought and written out email. Please make sure it's at least 150 words and explains why you are the exception to the rule (and no references to your sexual prowess of equipment). Please open up face and body pictures (but no dick pics- if we are interested we will ask). These are the requirements for contacting us."

And this morning I see we have a bird from a single male:

"Hi

Would you like to meet maybe make a connection (name)!"

No, but I would like to introduce you to my friend. Her name is D - Delete.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
NJNY - I took a page from your profile and put a qualifier on there that if a SM wanted to contact us we required an essay. It cut down on a lot of the mail we got. Interestingly enough we did get a couple of birds from SM telling us that they actually liked that requirement because they got the impression we were highly educated and that was what they found sexy. No clue what that is all about, we are anything but.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
*snort*

you're absolutely correct, VA.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14248 posts)
IT might reduce your volume by about 1%.

It could read "if you email me I'll blow up your house and poison your family" and you'd get the same number of emails. It doesn't matter what it says if they don't read it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
@ fokkers: i tried to make it as obvious as possible and still be friendly and open to couples and single females without trotting out the overused "NO SINGLE MALES" line. ;-)

maybe i should just put that in? :-/

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14248 posts)
NJNY - it boggles my mind that you get those emails when you plainly state on your profile qualifiers and non qualifiers. Let's not even get on about the first line where you state you have a boyfriend and the reason you keep the profile. All I have to say is that after reading your profile, I am even afraid of mailing you to just say hello- LOL

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
from a 28 y/o SM, smoker, 5'6--early this morning, a little wordier than hi how r u but same effect. (claimed to have liked my profile--dude!! you didn't READ it!!!)

"quick reply" no thank you.

couple days ago from another SM who said how much he liked my profile, well written message, but---again!! profile SAYS i'm not interested in SM!

he received a note saying i have a boyfriend, not interested in SM, good luck with your search.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14248 posts)
OK, so Lady and I both have a singles profile.

I initially created mine to play a joke on a fellow forumer, but later created one for Lady as we started looking more at singles.

We haven't checked these in a while, but I had an occassion to do that recently. Now, keep in mind, neither profile has a single pic yet, they're not paid yet, and there's scarcely a damn word written in either.

My in box = empty

Lady's in box = 47 fucking emails! LMSAO

And here's just an excerpt from one:

"I enjoyed your profile and I wanted to introduce myself. Definitely think we have some similar interest, would love to chat more about.:)"

Too damn funny!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3019 posts)
from a younger bi SM:

hi....i just moved to _____. lmk if u r interested.

(~delete~)

and don't get me started on the 2 single dudes who sent IMs. (also deleted).

they. just. don't. read!!!!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14248 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 243  Next »
71 to 80 of 2426
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.