Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 187  Next »
71 to 80 of 1868
User Details are only visible to members.
omg, i got the same e mail from the guy and deleted it.

wow....he was casting his net really far out from joisey.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10297 posts)
Amazing smile and body she has and the husband either.Once I choose the perfect one I will give the address and ask what they are looking for...I could bring up to 5 black or white fantastic respectful clean guys...on my party anyone needs to follow 1 rule...will be do only what the couple of single want..I interpreting my party as special moments ..and not like most of the party's that wants "fuck"the lady like animals....we could get nasty nicely...it's all about pleasing both in couples case and becoming truly friends...my wife are gorgeous and I shared her 6 times and I know what couples need and I can't bring her cause her tremend jealousy....anyway fell free to contact me by text at -----------kisses

Gave us his name and number. Guess we should have jumped in the car and headed to New Jersey from South Carolina.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(429 posts)
Ah, I see, said the blind man. It's been a LONG time since I've seen Roxanne. Always loved the bar scene....

"Hey BIGNOSE?????"

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(250 posts)
In the movie Roxanne (a remake of the French classic Cyrano de Bergerac), Steve Martin plays a nice intelligent man with a ridiculous gigantic nose. He loves Roxanne (Daryl Hannah) but is too self-conscious to tell her. Instead he coaches a young, attractive, but fucking stupid man who Roxanne likes.

On their date, he feeds him witty and romantic things to say.... until the connection fails. So the guy is left on his own and this is the best he can come up with:

You have.....a great body.

Your knockers, I mean your breasts, are like melons...

Not melons, like pillows. Can I fluff your pillows?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24808 posts)
"Fluff your pillows" hmmmmm?

Do I DARE look that up on Urban Dictionary, or am I gonna need a vat of brain bleach? ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(250 posts)
"the guy i sent VA's suggested response to sent back: LOL! Love your sense of humor! "

This can be like Steve Martin in Roxanne. If you go on a date with him I can give you witty suggestions via an earpiece.

Just don't ask him to fluff your pillows.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24808 posts)
"I have zero memory of checking out this guy's profile"

That's because most "who viewed me" hits are random profiles, not people who actually viewed you. You didn't view them. You just happened to show up on their profile.

You can look at the "last online" date of people who viewed you a couple of days ago and still find they haven't been online in months. It's bullshit.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24808 posts)
don't you just love when folks get all pissed and nasty like that?

here's some fun. the guy i sent VA's suggested response to sent back: LOL! Love your sense of humor!

and introduced himself.

still a really short message but shows he's got a sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously.

which i told him earns him a second shot--and said "what are you gonna do with it?"

we shall see.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10297 posts)
I replied to the dood telling him I had no memory of checking out his profile and that it was a good thing he didn't manage to attach a dick pic because that would have been tacky. (he's only been on the site for 2 months). He sent this reply.

"Really...this is a sex site & you have the nerve to call me tacky! This ain't some romantic shit..& I wasn't going to reply to your rude ass but the more I thought about it...FUCK YOU...maybe you should get your ass off this site & go to a dating site...if you don't want to see a dick or whatever someone decides to send...."

I was going to reply but sadly we have no dick pic available to attach to the return message....yet.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3488 posts)
We got our first email originating from the "who Viewed me" feature. Funny thing is, I have zero memory of checking out this guy's profile.

"Hi...just thought I say! Hi...Xxxxxx you guys checked out my profile thanks!...I do wish I was a lot closer so we could have some hot & erotic fun together...well check your personal Icon for my cock pic...lol...I hope you guys like what you see!!"

I think he intended to attach a dick pic to the email BUT he didn't, it was just his face. Bummer. I would have had such fun telling him off for attaching a dick pic to the first email.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3488 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 187  Next »
71 to 80 of 1868
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.