Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110641
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   641 to 650 of 1166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
TB, I would have replied with something like..."hmmm, what am I looking for? How about someone who is good at starting a conversation??"

Or another option would have been..."you are not good at starting conversations, what a coincidence, I am very good at ending them...goodbye!!"

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Good point, TB!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9042 posts)
How did you answer him, TB? Did you give a simple "not interested" or did you tell him to read your profile for the answer?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9042 posts)
Break 'em in, NIN!

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Just got: "Hi! We will be in NO from xxxx - xxxx. Although we are swinger virgins, we would love to get together with you for a girl-on-girl photo shoot. My husband's hobby is photography & we'd love to have the Mrs. join us." Swinger virgins? Hmmmmm! I like a photo shoot, but that's just the beginning!!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I've got one in my mailbox right now that simply says

"word"

That's it.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
"I'd love to play ;) "

play? play what? monopoly? checkers? backgammon?

and did you read the part on our profile where I say that you have to write something that makes me want to open your profile?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Ditto here SB!

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
TB, we have had a few like that. I think it is because some people just don't know how to look up past e-mail on this site. We've had singles and couples e-mail us multiple times after the standard rejection letter...sometimes 2 or 3 years later. We will usually give them 2 or 3 chances...then the block feature goes into effect.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Another SM who just doesn't get it, this one started in early December...

Him: Hello how are you guys doing? I'd love to chat with you guys more I was drawn in by the Mrs beauty ;) an yes my pictures are open

Us: We appreciate your interest and thank you for the email. Sorry, we are not interested. Good luck with your search. R&T

Him: Well it was worth the try. Are you not into men of color or something?

(ummm yea, cause pink men just ain't our thang!!!)

Then 25 days later...

Him: Hello how are you guys doing? I just read your profile and checked out you stellar pictures, WOW the Mrs. is a goddess, My pictures are open for you guys :) i'll love to chat more. I may not be this looking guy in the world, but I turn heads ;)

Us: (for the 2nd time) Thank You for writing. Right now I don't think we are compatible, good luck in your search

Him: Ok thanks for responding, but how are we not compatible if we have not even spoke with one another lol

Us: You don't have to speak...visible attraction, is a must!!

Him: I'm not really that photogenic, I can always send you better that are not in SLS. _____________________________________________________

Maybe we are to patient with some people...but sometimes you just want to cry or laugh, IDK which one would make me feel better!!!

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   641 to 650 of 1166   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls