Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1408   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fun4fun, welcome to the forums.

the sender may have been hoping to open the door to an actual meet, or just complimenting you. if your reply was just a thank you & nothing further, it may have seemed to indicate polite disinterest.

if the sender was interesting...maybe a follow up quip?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7070 posts)
We got a nice one recently. Subject line was short and funny. The txt was "we have been admiring for some time now". I thanked them for the compliment and there was no further communication.

Edgewood FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
bld, I believe you're right! Being soft swap contributes to the difficulty of the search, but thankfully there are at least a few who are willing to abide by our rules. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10229 posts)
Seems Scandle that you have found that needle.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Just received from a man we will be playing with in September:

"I will be looking forward to seeing you also and if there is anything I can do to make it more enjoyable for you two just let me know."

~~~Mrs. Scandle's doing a happy dance!~~~

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10229 posts)
We use KiK messenger app all the time for the LS to group chat, it keeps everyone up to speed what's being communicated.

It's a really speedy comm app, as fast as or faster than a text.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(735 posts)
I just dealt with a free member couple that basically went down my list of no-no's. First: they both in their 20s. Then: they hit me with a "what cha doing tonight"... then they sent me their kik address {wtf is kik?!?} When i caked them out on not reading my profile, they apologized~and reiterated their kik address. WTF

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11102 posts)
There was a "couple" (I strongly suspected they were attached to others) who used to post hot dates at times, typically "we can play next Thursday from 11:30 to 1:00". Uh yeah sure.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
I'd only be suspicious if someone can never ever meet, greet and play except in daytime.........unless they work a night shift somewhere.

When I was a SF I had only one evening a week {usually Fri} that was designated "playtime." I would often meet /greet for a lunch/coffee during the day. Meeting during a lunch break ensured that: (i) since I only had 1 1/2 hour, I didn't have to figure out a way to exit quickly; and (ii) my only "play night" wouldn't be wasted because we'd have already met and established the existence of some chemistry.

Mrs. U

Knob Lick MO
Username hidden
(4523 posts)
It baffles the mind at how very naive I was, and to a certain extent still am. Nynj, when I first read about meeting for lunch but not dinner at a certain location, my first thought was, perhaps more of his vanilla friends frequent said location during the evening. The I remembered what thread I'm in and all the content within. By taking a second more to think about it, it screams married guy cheating on his wife. I think I try to hard to look for the best in people that I then make excuses for suspicious behavior. Alas, the education of reality continues.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1408   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls