Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 257  Next »
61 to 70 of 2566
User Details are only visible to members.
I used the term "NutCalesque" in a post. Got this in an email seconds later. "Hey there, Forum: word association- nutcaleque? Please define? Sounds like a foreign kgb word!!! Lol

Best regards"

I'm thinking there's more than one person living in Mom's basement.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(947 posts)
Got this from a Blue Gumby, Hi there! I wanted to respond to your tweet on the forum....I am a feminist! I do last long in bed....so I have told that a couple of times! It's like WTF !! Are you kidding me ?? Gotta love it... Why do I deserve this attention , and lives 850 miles away.. Let me just run right out there..

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(349 posts)
subject: Hi

(from an unknown SM.)

hey! he knew how to spell negligee!

~delete~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15907 posts)
Single blue Gumby over 1,500 miles away...this is the entirety of his email.

Gi

Selam !!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27590 posts)
My response to a SM I'm sure is fake. He requested my email so he could honor me by privately emailing his photos.

"Seriously? Apparently you don't read "achieving single male success" in sls forums."

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(947 posts)
We are on a non-lifestyle cruise next week. We have a Hot Date up in case other lifestylers happen to be on the same cruise.

One emailed us:

"We are on the 2/25 cruise!"

Ok. So they are staying on the boat? WTF is the point of emailing us?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27590 posts)
So, we get an email today from a couple that only has the female in public.

"read your profile. you two sound like a world of fun? I opened some pics for you guys. have a look."

I was busy and didn't look, yet I texted the Mrs; she looked thru their public pix, then texted me back and says, no pics of him in public gallery and the private pics had the back of his bald head, eating pussy and a shot of his cock penetrating his other(wife, gf?) No face pics at all.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2555 posts)
Apparently you have tot watch what you put on your tag line as some people take it literally:

Single Male Subject: Lent

I wish you would like to have me join you this time, please feel free to contact me at (xxx)xxx-xxxx. XXXXXXX

Dude, I was just trying to be funny... sheesh...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
After speaking with an SLS friend, we are thinking there should of been a comma and an apostrophe added and the word (my) to read..

text me, (my) name's ------

So I don't feel weird anymore. It's a 6'1" 250# male posing as a female, if you read the profile, which I couldn't because he has couples blocked.... Again thanks to our friend who could see it!

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(592 posts)
you might want to contact customer support, and let them know ASAP!! We would like to know how they got your real name !!!

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(349 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 257  Next »
61 to 70 of 2566
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.