Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 187  Next »
61 to 70 of 1863
User Details are only visible to members.
What's a profile??????? LMAO.... XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(324 posts)
oh, forgot: he's currently in florida, and, he smokes.

(don't people read profiles?)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10274 posts)
today i got one from a single guy who lives all the way across the country ("i know it's far to travel") and is planning a trip to virginia (gee, maybe that's supposed to be close) complete with his phone number.

sigh.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10274 posts)
ayup!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10274 posts)
Invite the whole country and someone is bound to come? And so well written;)

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(429 posts)
omg, i got the same e mail from the guy and deleted it.

wow....he was casting his net really far out from joisey.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10274 posts)
Amazing smile and body she has and the husband either.Once I choose the perfect one I will give the address and ask what they are looking for...I could bring up to 5 black or white fantastic respectful clean guys...on my party anyone needs to follow 1 rule...will be do only what the couple of single want..I interpreting my party as special moments ..and not like most of the party's that wants "fuck"the lady like animals....we could get nasty nicely...it's all about pleasing both in couples case and becoming truly friends...my wife are gorgeous and I shared her 6 times and I know what couples need and I can't bring her cause her tremend jealousy....anyway fell free to contact me by text at -----------kisses

Gave us his name and number. Guess we should have jumped in the car and headed to New Jersey from South Carolina.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(429 posts)
Ah, I see, said the blind man. It's been a LONG time since I've seen Roxanne. Always loved the bar scene....

"Hey BIGNOSE?????"

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(250 posts)
In the movie Roxanne (a remake of the French classic Cyrano de Bergerac), Steve Martin plays a nice intelligent man with a ridiculous gigantic nose. He loves Roxanne (Daryl Hannah) but is too self-conscious to tell her. Instead he coaches a young, attractive, but fucking stupid man who Roxanne likes.

On their date, he feeds him witty and romantic things to say.... until the connection fails. So the guy is left on his own and this is the best he can come up with:

You have.....a great body.

Your knockers, I mean your breasts, are like melons...

Not melons, like pillows. Can I fluff your pillows?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24794 posts)
"Fluff your pillows" hmmmmm?

Do I DARE look that up on Urban Dictionary, or am I gonna need a vat of brain bleach? ;)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(250 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 187  Next »
61 to 70 of 1863
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.