Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
51 to 60 of 1862
User Details are only visible to members.
Little-D, I got the same guy as your second message. I was nice and replied but he just does not have a clue and he will not be successful. I think he has the mindset of a troll and thinks just because he is a male and woman are on this site that we are easy. I gave him an education via reply.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(214 posts)
It's harder in the lifestyle for SMs than in the real world. It's a shame most don't realize that.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Update 2; Dude wrote back after I gave helpful tips and his reply included "sounds like hard work". I replied back with outlook like that he will not be successful. Something tells me he will not learn.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(93 posts)
"Hey how are you? Have any plans for Saturday? Would love to meet up! 814 XXX XXXX. Hope to hear back! "

Crickets - Blocked

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1618 posts)
Update; I did write the second guy a "not interested after re-reading his message and looking at his profile and he did asked to be messaged back either way if interested or not.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(93 posts)
I got two today, the first was free and the second was paid;

The first; nothing in the subject line and no picture and his message,

................."Looking for HWP ladies who wants a guy with a high sex drive and can cum over and over. I am great at pleasuring first and sometimes only look to get the lady off and I love oral. I can meet your needs because I can keep it going to make sure your needs are met" ........................

The second; I find suspicious being in his profile he has written,

.............."I have a high sex drive, can cum multiple times, very attentive to the woman being pleasured first, sometimes only. Like oral, both ways. Really up for anything the woman wants or needs. If i don't make you cum, hit me, no make me do it. I wont stop till you do. No bi stuff, but wont freak out if theres incidental contact".

I am left wondering if the first guy stole a line and reworded it to me from a line in the second guys profile. Needless to say my reply will be a non reply. I don't want to hear about how great you think you are, to me these are very self centered guys.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(93 posts)
first time e mail from previously unknown couple received early afternoon.

subject: hey sexy girl!

message: getting in to any trouble yet today? --------------------------------- (what's the expected outcome here?)

response: nope

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10217 posts)
We received a really nice email. It was a very sincere email at that and I was reading down towards the bottom where they were referencing our play likes. I am unsure I can go thru with a reply, I mean, I want to, so I will tonight.

" A few other unrelated questions, what is the difference between FMF and FFM, the same for MFMF and MFFM?"

smh

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1618 posts)
Oh I got one!

subject: iam horny email: cn we play?

Me too buddy, me too.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(58 posts)
What's a profile??????? LMAO.... XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(321 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
51 to 60 of 1862
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.