Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 261  Next »
51 to 60 of 2606
User Details are only visible to members.
or assassination? Mark David Chapman comes to mind. Geeeesh, sorry, this is getting too weird. My point was that Mrs Rabbit is sexy.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8726 posts)
Does seem a bit creepy, but I can understand the attraction.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8726 posts)
@rabbit: yikes! Made the hair on my arms stand up.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3995 posts)
"...Well i would hoping you would allow me to see your lady in person one day. I could come just look at her one day when she is laying in the sun ... any place to see your amazing lady in person i would not bug yall at all when out unless yall wanted me to talk. I could walk past say hi and maybe my name..."

Eep! I little stalker creepy

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5960 posts)
and.....?

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8726 posts)
"I'm a pleasure Jedi Ninja" ---- ok Obi Wan. Put your light saber away already!

Annie

Ps: I passed. Next thing from him would have been a request for me to wear the Princess Leia bun hair.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3995 posts)
Not a wine drinker, but would a nice chianti go well with that?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2593 posts)
Well, he said he wants to "meat you".

I hope that doesn't mean all Hannibal Lecter....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
"So I would like to meet you then my buddy in my pants has other plans of meating you"

All four of his profile pics are his cock through various items of clothing. Sigh.

Username hidden
(183 posts)
Got an email from a younger couple (mid 30's) that said they both looked over our profile numerous times and were interested in meeting.

The Mrs liked what she saw (which is fairly rare) so we replied that we would love to set something up and we opened our private pics.

They (he) responds back saying that we had plans to meet them several years ago but it fell through last minute. He mentioned meeting at a bar that we've never even heard of, so that's wrong.

He also says that we are too old for his wife's taste but he would still like to meet us. Ok, so you didn't notice our ages when looking multiple times?

Nice try dude.

Username hidden
(264 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 261  Next »
51 to 60 of 2606
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.