Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 194  Next »
51 to 60 of 1937
User Details are only visible to members.
Jenna, You and I have a mutual friend who speaks very highly of you. I might consider the $250. :-))) But not to some "Young" girl that I know nothing about that's obviously trying to pull my strings. LOL

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2022 posts)
Now that is bold, by the way Nudist do you have an extra 250.00 floating around ..... LOL only kidding.

got 4 today, replied to one, the other three blocked as garbage fake profiles, free, offering KIK or email address to send pictures. NOPE, NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(240 posts)
Had been talking to this younger girl (SF) recently (so her profile says...43 y/o). A business woman who travels allot. She lives in Dallas.(so her profile says) A long ways from me. She is going to Thailand to buy precious stones for her business. She said I seem like a cool guy. We chatted for a while. She ask me to send her $100 so she could buy a chip phone to stay in touch with me while in Thailand. Ahhhhh. Nope!!!!! There are flackey women on here just like there are shit hole men. I guess it comes with the territory. :-/

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2022 posts)
Or maybe they thought you were psychos...I mean psychics.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3758 posts)
they may just figure you are geniuses.

;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11053 posts)
That would have been useful information to share in their email.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
...maybe they're planning a trip to your area sometime in the not too distant future?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11053 posts)
Someone from Colorado just emailed and asked if we're interested in meeting.

???

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
subject: hi

full content of message: (phone number)

oh-tay

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11053 posts)
Thank you. I used a plain ol' online translator, so I wouldn't know the difference.

I could be a real dick and just throw back a bunch of Spanish words I do know - "Dos taquitos por favor... burrito, burro, chimichanga... ariba!"

Mexican menus and Speedy Gonzales taught me everything I need to know.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 194  Next »
51 to 60 of 1937
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.