Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 175  Next »
41 to 50 of 1743
User Details are only visible to members.
If I still lived up in the Mid-Atlantic area I'd look to invite myself. Soulds like a blast. Good luck girls.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(98 posts)
I'm totally not perving out to the thought of y'all having a fora ladies night.

Totally.

*shifty eyes*

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(200 posts)
She did say a couple other nearby SFs should have a girls' night, I guess that would mean you would need to take a trip up north. :-)

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(427 posts)
"little demon, i think you, jennagirl, me, and a couple other nearby SFs should have a girls' night."

Fingers crossed that I am somehow along for the ride

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24405 posts)
eeny meeny miney mo...

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4896 posts)
So a couple of days ago...

"Hi, so when do you guys want to play with me and my short, sweet, horny, bbw girlfriend? We do full swap and have experience. We are both straight."

Then today from the same SM...

"I also have another mature but very sexy woman i play with. She is thinner and a bit taller and light complexion but is also straight."

Guess it is nice to have choices...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19327 posts)
mrs U, i've said it before & i'll say it again: i like your style!

little demon, i think you, jennagirl, me, and a couple other nearby SFs should have a girls' night. it would be a treat and i am certain we would have an absolute blast trading stories over a drink (or two, or few...)

no new messages from unknown SMs today.

(whew!)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9660 posts)
just got home from work, signed in and get a single male message, no profile pic. He is paid and has private and personal pics. No subject line, his message consist of; "U Like?" and his pic was from his ugly mushroom dick with pencil dick shaft, he for one I did not block, rather I replied "Ugh, yuck, disgusting, your proud of that?" Lets see if I get a reply.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(117 posts)
I got a whole different type of welcome to SLS today; Subject, nothing. Body of message; Welcum to SLS! R u horny? Lets get acquainted. I love talking dirty. Not even going to entertain a reply, blocked. This was a Jersey dude. Not even close.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Mrs U,

RIGHT ON GIRLFRIEND! I love that idea, would you be offended if I took a picture like that to use it myself to the clowns that send those type of messages.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(427 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 175  Next »
41 to 50 of 1743
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.