Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 181  Next »
41 to 50 of 1802
User Details are only visible to members.
Right on NiceGuy and RonKathy. Most single males just don't get it. Got three today, one nice, one I just SMH, and the other downright ugly and he got blocked.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(140 posts)
RnK, agree with you 100%. Some guys just don't get the meaning of respect, nor do they take the time to read a profile. They think being they are on SLS they have the right to be rude.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(808 posts)
or this one we received yesterday.. "I unlocked my pics for you. Check me out and let me know something" So we write back thanks but not taking on any NEW SM's at this time... he writes back "?????" OMG are there some idiots on SLS .. how about just read our profile.. cant be any more clear than that. Like Kat has said many times.. this gets old after a while. Better success at clubs and with our already established FWB;s.

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(923 posts)
he sends it out to everyone.. needs to be kicked off and banned another phony!

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(923 posts)
OMG - I think I got a message that was meant for another guy from a SM. The subject line was "Do you like having your cock sucked" and the body of the message was "Are you one of Straight SM who really is Bi or Bi curious, and if so would you like to meet for mutual fun"?

I replied "You do know you sent this to a straight female"? He read my message per mail showing opened, but no reply as of yet. His profile is a straight single male.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(445 posts)
Got a very nice email from an attractive gentleman who had this line in his profile:

"I consider myself a Gentleman is all fascists of the word."

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3371 posts)
NJ, I got something similar myself. Wonder if it is same guy mass messaging. I too deleted and blocked.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(145 posts)
*rolling eyes*

subject: hey

from: new sm, joined less than a week ago, who must have seen my name listed for a meet n greet i signed up for but who *obviously* didn't bother to actually read my profile (he's 25 years old, is 2 inches shorter than me, has one bathroom mirror selfie, and approximately 4 sentences in his profile.)

::::delete:::::

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9960 posts)
Hey currentrider some times I get caught off guard!!!! Or with my panties down LOL ; )) XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
LOL, I get it now. :-D

North Port FL
Username hidden
(140 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 181  Next »
41 to 50 of 1802
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.