Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 1409   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The SAME GUY wrote this email a few hours later

Hello! I just want to say that I am interested in having lunch. I rather see if we do have a similar interest. Though friends seem better to have fun with. So , I work abroad as I recently arrived back.. not a hurry. I just only want to kondly know friends. Thr otger stuff.if we think maybe. Otherwise, you can tell the ladies they are lucky.

So while I am here, I would like to know you as friends. Nothing more.

If you read great. As I did read your profile.

I do freelance and contract my professional licensed career.

(Name)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
Hi! How's your day going? I would lije to join you fir a casual evening for a happy hoir as we talk and nibble on an appetizer. While talking. We can see our chemistry as we talk. It is a nice conversation.

I am back in town from my 3 month gig.

Plus it is actually nice to meet similar lifestylesr's..????

Kindly text or call (number)

(Name)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
We've received some lovely, creative, well-thought out messages, too. We knew we'd have to take the good with the bad....in all of its manifestations. That's just part of it. It's still fun to vent about it, though ;-)

Blue Ash OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yosaf & Rolla welcome to the fun house.

I'd say the messages will get infinitely better, ahhhh you've already read evidence to the contrary.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2312 posts)
Too true, Rolla! One of the very first messages we received here was a SM who mentioned my beautiful smile. There's not a single picture of my face anywhere in our default gallery!

Blue Ash OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We get very few emails. Most of them are one liners from single men looking to hook up. It clearly states in our profile that this is a marathon, not a sprint to the finish line, not last minuet hookup. She wants to be impressed, flirted with, and made to feel special. Not a single IM or emial has anyone ever tried to meet for coffee or drinks. Plus we get a great deal of dick pics. Our profile says no dick pics. It is clear that the men are not reading our profile. :(

Rolla MO
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We get very few emails. Most of them are one liners from single men looking to hook up. It clearly states in our profile that this is a marathon, not a sprint to the finish line, not last minuet hookup. She wants to be impressed, flirted with, and made to feel special. Not a single IM or emial has anyone ever tried to meet for coffee or drinks. Plus we get a great deal of dick pics. Our profile says no dick pics. It is clear that the men are not reading our profile. :(

Rolla MO
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We're new here, (female half writing) but had to chime in! We split our e-mail duties about 50/50 and enjoy texting each other during the day regarding messages we receive when we aren't together....good and bad.

We had a busy inbox this weekend, including 5 variations of "hi there." My two favorites for this thread, though: "nice legs, like to have them wrapped around me! have my head between then licking you dry!". That was the entire content, too. Nice first impression....ugh. And: "Wanna get together and fuck? We will give u our #" Ooh....ooh....sure! Let me send you those digits right away! Wait, who are you? Hahaha. Block. -N

Blue Ash OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Re: IM

I keep the IM off because, as stupid as so many emails are, IMs are generally stupider still. Once in a while I turn it on by accident and in come the stupid messages "big black snake 4 u", "I'm horny", "are u looking for play right now?"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
Received an e-mail from a single male (We block SM's but once in a while they slip through somehow)

"Good Morning, nice pics"

DELETE unanswered.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(1310 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 1409   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls