Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
31 to 40 of 1868
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's the thing I'm wondering....

If a guy sends out a "let's fuck" email to everyone, I wonder what kind of "nibble" rate he gets.

Maybe it's 5%. Ok. So he sends out 200 emails - 10 want to fuck him?

Doesn't sound so bad. If blasting the locals with "let's fuck" got me a veritable heap of chicks each time, I might do it too. Sure, it might piss off most - but I still got pussy.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24816 posts)
I like the way you both think R&K and LaFrack. Just got one now - "Hey Bitch, you looking for a Dom". Some dood in CT, like that impresses me. Deleted, then after a second blocked.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(220 posts)
so funny. the SM's that send a message hey check me out.. with a picture of his penis.. That gets an instant block by us !

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1119 posts)
That is indeed nice Jenna. My three messages today, one free male, member 2 years, no certs or pics, msg was "let's fuck". Blocked. 2nd from a couple, msg was "we c u are actively looking for couples. Lets meet, liked u'r ad". I'm saying if you read my profile you wouldn't of sent that message. They are paid with certs so I did send a nice reply. The third, male and member since 2/12. He has one cert, the women is my height and 100lbs heavier, out of state with 70+ certs, looks like she would do anyone. Big turnoff, plus his only pic are of his Dick. An ugly one at that. His msg "check me out". My reply, block.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(463 posts)
I was to have dinner with a very nice am Friday, he called to cancel with good reason. We resceduled for Monday night. Minutes after getting off the phone I got this from him.

"Thank you for understand. Would you mind instead of going out to eat you let me make a meal with desert afterwards".

I know he really means desert, but my dirty mind is thinking playtime. Of cause I said "I would like that".

With all the dumb ass's out there it is so nice to find a nice normal SM. Thought it would be nice to put a good message instead of a bad one.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(220 posts)
third message from single dude (who smokes). previous two were in 2014, one liners, deleted.

subject: hi message: you like to write and describe in long paragraphs

(his profile has two sentences.)

~delete~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10320 posts)
My snake wants to crawl up you legs and bite you ......... Blocked.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(102 posts)
From a couple with one profile public picture. It is a picture of his phone, open to a picture of the male.

Cpl: Talk to me.

Reply: What would you like to talk about?

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1655 posts)
It didn't take long for me to turn "Who Viewed Me" off for that very reason.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
315's post made me think about some of the messages we have been getting since the new "who viewed me" feature started. The "I saw you looked at my profile, so I decided to send you a message." I want to reply. 'if I viewed your profile and decided not to message you, it is likely I saw something that made me think we aren't a match.' Maybe I need to add a new "quick reply" response.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
31 to 40 of 1868
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.