Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 260  Next »
31 to 40 of 2594
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes...twice just this week. Although not really "beggars", more like alzheimer's patients. People that send you a very short introductory message but seem to forget that we already chatted and let them know we weren't interested....like 6 months ago.

I don't normally hit the block button, but it got a little bit of a workout this week.

Anyway, to keep with the original theme of this post, here is my absolute favorite...in its entirety: "I'd live (sic) to drive down and eat your pussy"

A "couple", 46 miles away, free member, no pics, and last online 347 days ago (as of today).

Muncie IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Is anyone else seeing an increase in "beggers"? You know, the people you turn down that just keep coming back to ask you to reconsider. It's getting annoying for us.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5630 posts)
You want up think about it?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2371 posts)
Blue gumby, no pics. First message: "Would you specifically like to fuck tonight?"

Um...specifically, no. Broadly, no. Just...no.

Dover PA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Well,

You can't really blame him. I myself would like to kuow you in the biblical sense.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2056 posts)
*sigh* single male free member 400 miles away blah blah..

"looking great, i think we can start talking about what we want? "

I wanted to reply with "You to get a clue?"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
Ya know Rick Springfield and The Police made a lot of money over stalking.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2371 posts)
Thank you InLove. I appreciate the admiration, especially when done in a none stalkerish/rabbit boiling way.

We rabbits don't really appreciate the boiling thing. A hottub with sexy friends is always lovely but if it it resembled a large cooking pot I'll just stay in the shade and drink some mojitos.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5630 posts)
or assassination? Mark David Chapman comes to mind. Geeeesh, sorry, this is getting too weird. My point was that Mrs Rabbit is sexy.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8461 posts)
Does seem a bit creepy, but I can understand the attraction.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8461 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 260  Next »
31 to 40 of 2594
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.