Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 246  Next »
31 to 40 of 2456
User Details are only visible to members.
Njny- no, they don't read. They just see a SF, copy and paste, and move on to the next. ...

Today's example of that

"Hello I never tried this couple thing and wanted to see what it's all about and also can I get access to ya pics"

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(239 posts)
Some single men suffer from dyslexia it seems, they just read what they want to read.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1451 posts)
3 more SM saying they loved my profile and would like to meet or some variation thereof.

dudes: how did you miss the part, right at the top, that says i'm NOT INTERESTED IN SINGLE MEN?

they just. don't. read.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14863 posts)
As a note to 888's post, I have received emails from what should be blocked profiles, on my single profile. I emailed the tech support. They said that sometimes things sneak through on the mobile app, and to just ignore them... I know we don't pay a lot to be on the site, but non-blocked, blocked profiles is frustrating!

On topic... Received this gem from a SM, over our desired age. If this is who is teaching college courses these days, I think I know one of the problems with our education system...

"HII!! "Xxx HERE, [PRETTY PASSIONATE AND INTO MOIT THINGS..LOVE TO TALK,,AM NEW TO PHILLY AREA...AM AN EX COLLEGE PROF..NOW INVESTOR. LETS MEET UP..AM A SWEET GUY, FUN AND ENGAGING..LOVE YOUR PROFILE. AM 6'2" AND FIT 190 LBS, AND ATHLETIC--AND VERY HUNG 9"ER ..IF YA LIKE THAT SORTA THING! LETS TALK PLEASE NOT TYPE..OK,,EASIER TO INTERACT AM AT (267) xxx-xxx..YOUR #?"

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
From a FREE Acct (which we have blocked) Bi SF (with a couple's picture) that is 800mi+ away:

"I enjoyed looking at your wife,she has a great looking ass. I am a ass man. Merry Christmas"

Why thank you. Merry Christmas.

Ass MAN? lol

So much fail from that one in so many ways. Reminds me of recently being blocked, then directly posting/scolding to and then profile threatened while going against the TOS......... like the sheriff holding an illegal execution, in front of an audience and showing off the size of their gun, while making me being absent for it.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
here's a different approach from a SM.

paraphrasing, he says he likes my profile and my picture and he's seen me on another site with the same pictures, where i flirted with him (gives me his user name on the other site and his off site contact info), and he looks forward to hearing back from me.

oooookay...well, dude, what's the username on the other site (so i can contact that site's admin to have them shut down my pics if it is my pics -used without my knowledge or permission) but sorry, that's not me, and sorry, i'm *not interested *

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14863 posts)
Received last night from a single male who obviously didn't read our profile a single he didn't follow directions:

"Hi! BBC from Monmouth County. I'm d&d free, and I would love to meet and pleasure your thick sexy wife. I've played with other wives, and they enjoyed my thick and wide cock. And yes! I enjoy licking pussy, no cream pies waiting. I have additional pic's on my cell. xxx-xxx-xxxx and kik xxxxxxxxx."

Why thank you for the 'nice' gentlemanly (not) words, but I think even with all your charm we are going to pass...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1451 posts)
"Can I feel your pretty peach pussy?"

My response: Dude that is my wife. She loves sex but is not a whore. Is that the way u start conversations with a lady? We will have to pass.

Good looking guy who is just an idiot.

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2037 posts)
So... Potatoes and cornbread what are y'all doing tonight. ;0)

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2037 posts)
from a SM.

30 yrs old (strike one)

5 ft 5 (strike two)

subject: Hey

Hey gorgeous I m in _______.i can meet up with you today. xxx-xxx-xxxx. Let me have the pleasure to meet you.

(strike three--dude, ya didn't *read* the profile!!!!)

easy button: i have a boyfriend and i am not interested in meeting single men. it says it right there at the top of my profile. good luck.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14863 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 246  Next »
31 to 40 of 2456
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.