Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 229  Next »
21 to 30 of 2289
User Details are only visible to members.
As soon as he said, "thinking," I was thinking: "Dood, you are soooooo NOT thinking. "

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2001 posts)
The powerful lure of njny's pic must have turned their brains to mush. LOL!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2537 posts)
He had me at "thinking to invite you"..... sigh

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(503 posts)
two different SMs.

no prior contact.

y'all are familiar with the fact my profile was updated (with a date!) to say i'm not meeting new people.

first SM:

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello luv.

~delete~ (didn't read ANY of the profile, quite obviously!)

second SM:

subject Hello

message Love your profile dear. I am thinking to invite you for dinner without any further expectation. Objective of this meeting to know each other and become good friend first f.. Let me know your thought..of course eatery place with your choice ??

(dude, how can you possibly love the profile when it is obvious you haven't READ the profile?!)

the "you didn't read my profile i have a boyfriend good luck" reply will go out to that one.

{facepalm}

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12778 posts)
Velvet, as NJ and Fokkers have pointed out - Sandy Hook is a Federal Park with allot more than Gunnison Beach o offer. Bike and jogging paths, Ft. Hancock, the bay side is used for wind surfing, food, picnic areas etc. And yes Gunnison is very laid back and relaxing too..

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(122 posts)
And yes. I'm oh so Dewey from that, and the other, emails I've gotten.

These guys must think I'm as desperate as they act.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4166 posts)
While I have found what I came looking for and no longer looking I still like coming to forums to read and participate. While reading I got a pop-up from a lifetime paid couple. I think the correct term is SLS IM. They asked one question "R U in2 Guys". I replied back "No, I'm straight", then as I was about to explain I am no longer looking for anyone the couple closed out the chat. I checked out the profile and they both claim to be straight. That completely lost me but that's cool.

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Hey Scamp! You forgot to say he wants me to travel more than an hour to meet him

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4166 posts)
"I can host all day and I can fuck all day as well. Interested?"

Wow, so articulate, so suave...I'll bet rabbit is dewy with anticipation.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4166 posts)
there are also a bunch of parking fields with family beaches at Sandyhook… I've been to those. Just not to Gunnison.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12778 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 229  Next »
21 to 30 of 2289
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.