Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 244  Next »
21 to 30 of 2435
User Details are only visible to members.
While I have had some time this morning to look at profiles I actually sent out several to forum people saying hi and how something in their pictures or profile struck me in a good way. I am hoping I do not end up seeing any negative comments about me here ......... (LOL).

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Actually believe it or not the last 5 SM I have communicated with have all had respectable profiles, wrote very nice messages, had pictures to view, and were very respectful. One even asked me for advise on his profile for which I gave and recommended forums with better profiles. Maybe the guys are slowly learning. Lets hope. These are not any of the current guys I see or chat with.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(199 posts)
from a "couple"

subject: HI

HI

How are you? I am male half and would want to be your partner in crime

(*rolling eyes* -- ~delete~)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14170 posts)
DP?

That's it. From a 21y\o single male.

Was tempted to write back that Mrs will gladly DP you with her strap on and another dildo.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(193 posts)
hi can we meet i'm bi lite too?

"He Looked like Lenny from Of Mice and Men" Hit us up on IM, and was either really drunk or really high! One or two word question and answers with really long pauses between Q&As. Think he passed out on us lol!

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(161 posts)
I like telling them that we are not actively seeking but will keep in consideration.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1106 posts)
Message from a blue gumby, no subject, the body of the message simply said "WANNA FUCK". My reply is a simple delete and block. What is it with these dumbasses. No wonder SM get such a bad rap.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(93 posts)
A single male today. Subject line; Hi. Message; I'm right here in Magnolia and would love play n have fun!

Nice enough pictures except for one thing, the SM has a wedding ring on his finger. My reply "sorry no interest".

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(199 posts)
from a SM this morning

subject: Hey!

~delete~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14170 posts)
SM blue gumby without pics open:

... actually live in CT area now and would love to meet a sexy couple to enjoy some time with. Drinks?

Reply:

While we do enjoy the colors of a rainbow, we have no interest in little blue men. Good Luck!

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2209 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 244  Next »
21 to 30 of 2435
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.