Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 218  Next »
21 to 30 of 2172
User Details are only visible to members.
That SM is quite the eloquent artist.....as in BS artist. LOL!

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(2435 posts)
His profile is written in the same style, incredibly descriptive just an absolute joy to read. He combines intellect, sensuality, sexuality, and just plain nasty raunchiness in such a 'classy' manor that intrigues.

I can't even.....

Tamp you are right SMH...

Tuckerton NJ
Username hidden
(274 posts)
forums, baby! lots of people lurk. i've got a SF i met at a party new year's who dragged me off by myself because she's been following forums & is convinced i "ooze sensuality"

<-----not complaining, she's hot!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11996 posts)
SMH

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1045 posts)
And he opened up his private pictures.... and they are interesting...

I don't even know how he found us, he is almost 100 miles from us.

Tuckerton NJ
Username hidden
(274 posts)
go for it! :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11996 posts)
I don't even know. Mrs F is like WTF? What is he talking about? What pictures? She thought I had opened up our private gallery to him. That has to be the best email we have received from a SM by far. That has to be cut n paste that he must always use.

But if he is ever in the area, pretty sure we would like to meet him and try to comfort this weary traveler who is looking for an oasis to ease his mind, body and spirit. Lol

Tuckerton NJ
Username hidden
(274 posts)
....inquiring minds would like to know what sort of response you're planning to send. ;-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11996 posts)
Ok I have to post this message we just got from a single guy, I was left utterly speechless, I don't even know what to say:

"Let me please begin by presenting my very strong and sincere commends to the ravishing Queen for her conspicuous glamour, her pristine beauty, her inviting and irresistible sexy curves, her impeccable and incomparable sexy butt and legs, as well as for her suckable and adorable magnetic breasts, which left on me and deep inside me the impact of an oasis in a dehydrated piece of land yearning for water.

As far as I am concerned, you are by any fair and reasonable standards a bona fide exemplarity of beauty, style and class. Thank you ever so much for existing. Because of your existence, particularly your sexy body and beauty, this common word, particularly my tiny one has become better, happier and more sensical.

Again, thank you so much, dear. I'm very impressed, deeply honored, truly humbled and I'm eternally grateful."

Tuckerton NJ
Username hidden
(274 posts)
That's the only reason NJ keeps not blocking me I think. Entertainment value.... ;-)

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(641 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 218  Next »
21 to 30 of 2172
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.