Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 194  Next »
11 to 20 of 1936
User Details are only visible to members.
Got a birdie from a couple, they were ok~ish... but in the process of checking them out I read their cert. Dude by the name of stonewolf. Kinda Diggin...just sayin

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11674 posts)
LMAO. You folks are a hoot. Sadly, it's not a laughing matter. But I love this thread. :-)))))

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2014 posts)
Opening our profile to free.members right now...it's my civic duty, I'm bored, and...you just can't make this sh** up. Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(202 posts)
*snort*

well hey, if he's that free with his 5 messages, he's not going to bother too many members.

silver lining!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11036 posts)
I got a brief birdie from a free member single male in his late twenties. All it said was something like hi, how are yuo? Obviously had not read my profile or would have known better. I sent him a brief message back stating i hated that he wasted one of his rationed birdies...dumb shit wrote back. All it said was lol {palm plant to forehead}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11674 posts)
hahaha on 6" heels--quite the kidder you are! well heck if you're going to plan a trip to gotham def. let me know in advance--much better chance of aligning calendars.

give Lady a non-bi smooch: and let her know i am a very NON aggressive (bi) lady--i live by the "wallflower" approach. (e.g. i wait to be asked, or, till i receive overtures).

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11036 posts)
Relieved, big time...

The only change I spot is the temporal quietus for a certain group to which Lady and I do not belong.

So I'm still boyishly hopefull that if Lady and I ever get to go come see the Phantom of the Opera, we'll still at least be in the running for dinner with a legend.

I've just got to find some 6" heels that will get me up to the 5'9" requirement without otherwise violating the masculine guidelines.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(202 posts)
well that was easier than i thought--usually takes for.ev.er to get through the "edit" screens, considering the, ehm.....verbose nature of my profile, but it was only a couple of tweaks.

oh Tramp you can go and perv again....ewps, i meant, take your pop quiz on the minor changes if ya like

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11036 posts)
bahahaha!

i won't be making the changes till either lunch time or later tonite.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11036 posts)
Disclaimer:

I wasn't perving your pics (again), was just cramming for a potential pop-quiz on changes. ;^)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(202 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 194  Next »
11 to 20 of 1936
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.