Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 244  Next »
11 to 20 of 2434
User Details are only visible to members.
@Justme

"Hey slut, how's it going?"

If I got an email like that I would be livid. Unless of course it was from someone who knew me...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1286 posts)
Blue gumby free member at 3:53 AM

Lets fuck

(number)

Undeterred, at 4:53 AM he emailed again

Text me

(number)

Nice way to burn up 2 of your 5 emails a day.... idiot...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25987 posts)
I just don't understand. Do they honestly think that writing that will make you go, "Oooo I have to meet him!" Seriously. Come on gentleman, up that game

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1093 posts)
That is horrible, I just signed on and got two. One good and one bad. The good from a nice man part of a couple with exceptional writing skills and a great profile, and the other which is the bad. The bad; nothing in the subject line and the body of the msg is "I'd love to pull your hair while slapping that ass and going balls deep" ---- Delete.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Just got another....hey slut, how's it going

Red Lion PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
When do I get to hit that?

Oh, little blue gumby, there are soooo many things wrong with that sentence! --delete----

Red Lion PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
"Noticed your profile and pics. "Great looking couple and she has legs to die for....love the choice of shoes."

Well, at least he has good taste.

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2968 posts)
I got this one today from a couple that doesn't have a default photo and didn't attach any of their pictures to the email:

"Very hot for a little older that's a compliment"

Harrumph, I say, HARRUMPH! I was tempted to reply with something like I never knew that "very hot" was a compliment. Thanks for bringing me up to speed. But I only said thank you, and made sure no photos were attached to my reply. HARRUMPH!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
PureSweetness, I am going to be bold and say thank you for making me one of those you messaged and I must say I love your picture and I did find your message very nice indeed so at least from my message you sent me it was a good one. I will reply back shortly. Welcome to forums and SLS.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(195 posts)
While I have had some time this morning to look at profiles I actually sent out several to forum people saying hi and how something in their pictures or profile struck me in a good way. I am hoping I do not end up seeing any negative comments about me here ......... (LOL).

Seaford DE
Username hidden
(19 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 244  Next »
11 to 20 of 2434
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.