Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 153  Next »
11 to 20 of 1521
User Details are only visible to members.
HA HA HA HA here is another good one from another asshole " Looking for skinny, average, or some fat." so diverse another SM from the Philly area.... I must be an asshole magnate... LOL... guy's take it from those 2 assholes that I posted. I know most of you guy's know how to act, SO PLEASE DON"T DO what these guy's did.... XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Hey JennaG , get this, he was from Philly.. Now I see your close to the area, do I need to say more!!!! LOL... NOT that ALL GUY"S from Philly are ASSHOLES,but this one was!!!! XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(130 posts)
SFC, now that is fucking funny.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
A single male to us " Hey I opened my pics for you.. Now I think you should do the same!!! " That is all the email said!!! REALLY????? His phone, and email must be flooded..... STAND BACK GIRLS!!!!! HE IS ALL OURS!!!! what an asshole....... XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Wow, I just got an email today from a single man nowhere near where I live. Very short profile saying; I'm looking for singles, couples that are single male friendly, or people with the same mindset to hang out with. Description said I'm good looking and well groomed and well hung. Nothing else, he has a profile picture but in that picture he has a ski mask on to hide his face.

His message; Hey sexy, want to get down and dirty with my.

My response was to not reply. I went to straight block.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
LaFrack and Kibble thank you for the laugh today those were great !

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(403 posts)
VA, i have a hunch if you did so, the message would be far more entertaining than the usual unsolicited SM messages.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8974 posts)
SM: ??nets??

Reply: I don't watch pro sports.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1056 posts)
{YES!!!!} Thanks, VA!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11388 posts)
I'm going to create a single male profile and email the 3 of you right now.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23724 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 153  Next »
11 to 20 of 1521
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy