Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 219  Next »
11 to 20 of 2190
User Details are only visible to members.
I know that a lot of newbie SM are often referred to "Achieving Single Male Success". I'm starting to think that they should also be referred to this topic to get a first hand look at how lovely ladies, (actual all) react to such messages. Stay strong ladies and to all, have a great weekend.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(951 posts)
it's not the first time flowery prose dude e mailed me but it will be the last--i didn't even send the no thank you, just blocked him.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
I finally had to delete a dude who acts like he is gods gift to woman, after 7 days of repeated "why will you not meet me", dud I have replied like 15 times in a week. Finally my final reply is to block his ass. My fault for not acting on it sooner.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(47 posts)
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Hey girl, I'm reading your post saying oh this guy must think of himself as a smooth operator, but so far I agree with his assessment, then your last line had me choking on my coffee. Like someone said earlier, most of these guys just do not get it.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(47 posts)
ok so....was the dude who e-mailed y'all with the flowery prose from NY? cause i think he's just going through the profiles within x00 miles of him. here's his missive to me:

Hello There!

How are you? Hope all is going well for you and your loved ones. My name is ___. It's an absolute pleasure, an honor and privilege to make your virtual acquaintance. Kindly know that this is nothing other than a swift and kind note to respectfully say hi, as well as to express an interest.

Countless times I have read your magnificent profile and found it extremely impactful, insightful and beautiful.

From the bottom of my soul and with every fiber of my being, I'd like to close this kind note by saying with your permission that you, adorable ravishing Queen are, by any fair and reasonable standards, uniquely unique, remarkably remarkable, and exceptionally exceptional.

You've perfectly nailed it, honey!!

I have generously and courteously opened my galleries. I humbly and only hope you can kindly do the same.

Have an exceptional weekend. By the way, any plans for today?

Respectfully,

_______

(dude, you didn't read the profile!!!!)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Jenna, he hit me up as well. NJ some guys just do not have a clue. The see a picture and send a message.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
first message from a fairly new to the site single male. decent profile, decent pics.

(and this is where he crashes and burns....cause he didn't. READ. the. profile.)

subject: Hi

(since i'm not meeting anyone new these days, he'll get the "you didn't read my profile, i'm not meeting new people. good luck.")

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Got one today that I know he did not read my profile. I have a feeling that his message to me was and is one of those mass messages. I hate when guys do this, and in looking at his profile and how long he has been on the site and no certs, it's no wonder.

His message, "Hey good morning how are you. How's your week going. You look so sexy would love to chat. If you have Kik mines ********### hope to ttyl. I'm ***** btw"

I have no tolerance for guys who do not read my profile, no reply. One thing for sure, guys like this make the good ones shine.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(249 posts)
@Scott.... I like that it is a statement, not a question.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(102 posts)
You want a blow job. Call XXX-XXX-XXXX. Not THAT bad.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(716 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 219  Next »
11 to 20 of 2190
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.