Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 180  Next »
101 to 110 of 1795
User Details are only visible to members.
I got a whole different type of welcome to SLS today; Subject, nothing. Body of message; Welcum to SLS! R u horny? Lets get acquainted. I love talking dirty. Not even going to entertain a reply, blocked. This was a Jersey dude. Not even close.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Mrs U,

RIGHT ON GIRLFRIEND! I love that idea, would you be offended if I took a picture like that to use it myself to the clowns that send those type of messages.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(445 posts)
Welcome LittleDemon!

I'd tell the dudes offering to slap and ream your butt that they would have to bend over first, lol. Of course, for added effect I would also snap a picture of my hand holding the biggest, thickest dildo in the sex toy store and attach it to my reply to those wonderful SM's.

Have fun!

MRs. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4921 posts)
TBR, LMOA with that -- "I'm a single male and have been on the site for 30 minutes. Why don't I have a line of hot chicks at my front door wanting to fuck me?" emails. MOST (not all) I get are guys who think I am here just for them, got this clown from CT that was saying how exciting it would be to slap my ass while he reams me. I was tempted to reply with an "In your dreams" but I decided just to block him.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Goes along with all of the "Why don't people have sex the way I want them to?" and "I'm a single male and have been on the site for 30 minutes. Why don't I have a line of hot chicks at my front door wanting to fuck me?" emails.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19411 posts)
TBR, now I find that funny. Some dudes just don't get that maybe people who are taking a break still will stay on to stay in touch with friends and I must admit, I find Forums addictive.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Title: Taking a break?

Body: Then why online?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19411 posts)
Thank you njnybi, got this one this morning from a free member for three years, no pictures, poor profile. "Give me a holler if you would like to exchange a picture". My reply is a non reply and block. I would call this guy a clunker for sure.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(67 posts)
welcome to the forums, little devil. your new acquaintance will be a great help; just be patient and weed through the "clunkers"

there are enough great people to make it worthwhile weeding out the good ones.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9924 posts)
"In town beginning xx/xx until yy/yy. Liked your profile. Would you be interested in meeting us out in a French Quarter bar and seducing my wife? She can't know this is a set-up..."

I declined, politely.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11104 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 180  Next »
101 to 110 of 1795
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.