Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 194301101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
Created by: Rdy2play123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1167   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Received today from a couples profile. Subject line empty. As far as I can tell, I've had no previous email contact with him/her.

"Dude, did you ever get that thing snipped? Or are you still shooting the real McCoy's?"

My first thought was, nice sentence structure. Next, I asked myself, shooting the real Mccoy's what? Their dog? Their cat? Their still? Then, I recalled receiving, and posting in this same thread about one of the funniest emails I've ever seen. It asked simply, Are you V-Safe? I responded, No. My name is BT. Actually, I responded that they had nothing to worry about because at my age, my boys weren't fast swimmers and his Mrs. could probably outrun them.

I'm assuming I'll receive the same response this time as last; crickets.

Maybe I should have posted this in the Guns thread? I'll bet those boys over there know a little something about shooting the McCoy's whatever.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8708 posts)
Lady I don't blame you. I've done several TV interviews and it seriously fucks with me when people I don't know recognize me and start conversations and that has nothing to do with swinging.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2757 posts)
TMF,

I am not surprised that he recognized me. I was creeped out by his assumption that we knew each other simple because I occasionally went into the store where he works.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
From the gentlemen who asked "are you sure you're not interested in sex only with a man".

Yeah...53 years old...I think I know what I want in life. Dick is not one of them. Oy.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Just got this one from a SM:

"Kinky I need a good spanking belt or switch u pick"

WTF LOL where in our profile is there any indication we are into that?

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2757 posts)
yeah not sure why you put public face pics up and are surprised by this. Not trying to bust your chops but this is why most don't do it.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2757 posts)
This one was kinda creepy.

"We know each other by site at least. I work at that Wal-mart in Burleson."

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
Mr. Leeza, isn't a little satisfying to spell things out for people like that? Not that they will change their ways, but it can be a wake-up call.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9182 posts)
We got an e-mail from a single guy with no pictures and a three line profile...

Him: Hey guys i'm a good looking straight man who had one bi experience but more importantly i have a cute "curious" girlfriend who is looking for her first experience we have pics via e-mail and i find ur profile fascinating and ur pics sexy thanks.

Us: Thank you for writing. We appreciate the interest but we don't think we'd be a good match.

A few months later we got this:

Him: my girlfriend is shy and curious but loves your pictures she's a cute natural redhead curvy but firm - swimmer i'm tall dark and amazingly handsome lol not really but better than average looking we have pics via e-mail- for her first time i need someone cool she can be comfortable with we're new but excited is ur man 100% straight thanks

Us: I guess you didn't read our previous reply to you, or our profile. We are not interested. Good luck in your search.

Him: that's cool we're used to how many assholes there are on here no problem

Us: Assholes? You emailed us... we said no in a courteous way. You obviously didn't read our profile. Then you emailed us again... after we said "no" for a second time you got insulting. So who is the "asshole?"

Oh well, sometimes it's better not to answer...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6971 posts)
Thank you NJNYBIWFEMME, the member is a total gentleman and exactly what we were looking for and is an excellent addition to our friends. When someone takes the time to read your profile, then approaches you with the things he liked that shows he actually took the time to read what took us time to write. We may not be the traditional swingers couple (would have to read profile to understand) but we want nice people. Kindness goes a long way.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1167   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls