Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
Created by: Rdy2play123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 194  Next »
1 to 10 of 1938
User Details are only visible to members.
Coitus or couth.....? Hmmm.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1074 posts)
"Couth my friend". Tommy.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2022 posts)
Should have aimed higher...for the coitus, Tom.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11248 posts)
Miss Kelly Jean, I wish I was more traveled with a plane ticket in my hand bound for NC. ;-)))))

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2022 posts)
"Miss Kelly Jean, I hope to one day be older, less handsome, and less traveling in a chance to entice you to join me for a drink."

Miss Kelly Jean, I only hope to one day be less traveling in a chance to entice you to join me for coitus, but that's just me, I'm crazy like that sometimes.

I haven't had that many interesting emails of late. Clearly, my profile must be scaring the interesting among us away.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11248 posts)
What a charmer, part of a reply from a handsome, younger gentleman after telling him I was flattered but no thank you:

Miss Kelly Jean, I hope to one day be older, less handsome, and less traveling in a chance to entice you to join me for a drink.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2996 posts)
smh. the bait and switches continue.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11067 posts)
...and this is the profile! Lol:

Dom FEM looking for submissive girl friend

I AM looking for a lady to give me my first BI experience. I am very laid back and cool. This lady needs to be sexy and attractive just like me....This is something I have been wanting to try for a long time. My husband has given me the green light to try it. Iam not looking for single MEN please respect that. I am ok with a female thats part of a couple. MY husband will be apart of this I am very open and I LIKE all races: beautiful and sexy is non negotiable. Due to the overwhelming amount of email it takes me a little time to respond to everyone so please be patient with us. DISCLAIMER. If I really like you them you might get this pussy on a regular ...lol

Looking for. ...ONLY LOOKING females. I will not play with your man and no he cant watch.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Him: Hung BBC here. Whats up how are you doing? Will be in New Haven CT on sunday for a job interview. Would love to meet and play.

Me: Dude - you are 3 hours away, and all pics of a girl except one of your dick. Get a clue.

Him: DOM BBC HUBBY here thats plays alone at time with the right couple or female. what's up so sexy...would love to get to know you.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
second doozie of the week: single male profile contacted me weeks ago; "my partner and i want to meet you."

supposedly a SF FWB (not from the site).

well after weeks he finally asked yesterday if i only meet with couples or if i meet with SM too.

i reply i do but i have a favourite and you contacted me as a couple so if i am not meeting both of you we aren't meeting. he says okay i will talk to her.

dude.....smh.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11067 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 194  Next »
1 to 10 of 1938
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.