Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
Created by: Rdy2play123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
1 to 10 of 1862
User Details are only visible to members.
Just don't get why these guys think sending a photos of their penis or nude body shots is what she likes.. not even close and those guys get blocked every time. Apparently they cannot read our profile or just looking to get blocked.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1105 posts)
good reply! ;-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10219 posts)
Got one this morning. Free member, no pics, barely there profile.

" I'm a 29 yr old black bull that resides in Gulfport ms. Hopefully race isn't a issue because y'all seem like exactly what I'm looking for."

My reply, "No, race isn't an issue but since I'm not a cow I'm not looking for a bull, nor am I into blue gumby people."

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3471 posts)
I was wondering and thank you for answering. Considering neither read your profile and the female's subject line was asking to play, she wouldn't have gotten biased treatment just because she was of the same gender.

It's kind of like a "save the whales" moment because the SM outnumber the SF, so we'll spare the SF even though her behavior was equivalent to that of a stereotyped SM.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1618 posts)
The SM is the fool I blocked. The SF I just sent a no thanks message and she replied saying thank you for the reply and wished me luck on the site.

I did wake today to two messages. I will say one is the good, and the other is the bad but the bad I think has promise.

The Good; A guy I have met and spent time with and look to spend a lot more time with simply said "Good Morning Sunshine, just wishing you a great Friday and upcoming weekend. I will be down next weekend so if you are available sure would like to make plans with you".

The Bad; A guy who's first message was a few words and no photo's, I told him not interested until he gets some pictures up. He did and he included a nice face shot with a nice smile with his message that said "Pictures are up". He has two, one he sent me which is a real nice picture, the other is of his junk. It really is an impressive looking dick, but looks like it would rip me in two. I replied saying he needs to work on his messages. I haven't written him off as of yet. I think I will give him a shot to improve himself being he is new. He does have a nice profile.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(166 posts)
So neither had respect enough to read your profile but only the fool got blocked? Which fool?

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1618 posts)
Thank you Jenna girl. I will do that right now. I see what you mean. I blocked the fool by the way.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Velvet, you may want to downgrade your preferences from high to maybe for couples and females. I had to read you whole profile to see you have no interest in couples and woman. The problem is most people do not read a profile and just send out messages. They see you have high interest and just send out messages fishing for a nibble.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(214 posts)
Wow, got home from work just signed in to check in with forums and got these two messages;

1. New SM, nothing in subject and the message is; Love that pretty fat ass, lets meet and fuck. I am still trying to figure if it is worth my time to say not interested or just ignore him. I can see this guy hounding me, maybe I should just block him.

2. Then the SF who said she sees I have a slight interest in females, and I guess she did not read my profile and sent in her subject line "would u like to play" with nothing in the body of the message. She I sent a thanks but no thanks message.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Yeah cowgirl, and VAbeach.. I was trying to be polite , I hate being rude to people, I guess it's the sub in me... Usually I am a yes girl.. But he was just being rude and, ignorant,and arrogant.... So now I got his dumb ass blocked.... But cowgirl you right , it does seem like the guy's in this area are frigging rude.. I swear, I had guy tell me in a email . that if I got with him, I would want to leave my hubby , and only want to be with him!!! CHECK PLEASE.. YOU FUCKING PSYCHO........ I hope your having better luck in FL... XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(321 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
1 to 10 of 1862
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.