Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
Created by: Rdy2play123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 242  Next »
1 to 10 of 2420
User Details are only visible to members.
"single" male from Virginia

Good Afternoon- I found your profile to be interesting.. And, I hope you like my mine as well ;)

I am often in town for work ...

My pic should be open.... Best, ______

Also, if you would like to text, my # is ___ ___ ____

(dude! you didn't *read*!)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14207 posts)
Not an email, but...

Free member couple, one pic of her, on SLS for 7 years. Guesses at our k ik ID and messages us there.

Emails saying it's her. Her husband will be in our area on Monday night. Will be play with him?

----

Seriously?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26033 posts)
Ah yes. He replied again while I was posting

Him " I apologize, im a very impatient I need to learn not to be!! And I'm very horny, seems like it's easy for everybody else to hook up but when it comes to me it's a no go, and I don't mean or say anything offen"

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4624 posts)
Lol. New 21 year old SM. Listed as straight but says in his profile he's been with men and is a bottom I should just block him but he's amusing me right now

Him "Hey there how's it going!"

4 minutes later

Him "Hey how's it going"

Me " It's going good. BTW, you may want to change your profile to Bi or BiCurious

BTW2 - we're not interested. Something you would have known if you had managed to get past my pics and actually read our profile.

~rabbit~"

Him " Didn't mean to offend y'all, I'm new on here so trying to connect and thank you, I will change it"

9 minutes later

Him "Let's play together"

Me " Are you dense? Stop emailing us. I've already made it clear I'm not interested.

Not at all. Not a tiny bit. Not gonna happen."

Him " Ok i apologize, sure you think different if saw me in person"

Me " You just don't get it. I don't care if you are an Adonis. You are immature and disrespectful and not at all what I (we) look for (once again, if you bothered to read our profile you would know this). I'm not desperate. Few people on this site are.

This isn't a free whorehouse. You don't pull out your dick here and women (and men) jump on it.

You will not have much luck at all with your approach but by all means, keep wasting your time. Just try to show a little restraint and don't waste and more of mine"

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4624 posts)
(an IM we got)

Hello. I got cheap obamacare health insurance I give free phone quotes. send me a message if interested

Seriously???

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26033 posts)
"Hi there, OMG what sext profile ! We will be at Secrets Friday and Saturday night. We would just LOVE to meet you. Is that possible?"

Um - yeah. Just find us. Seriously? We don't need to grant permission to say hello....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26033 posts)
"Hi, can we see your pics?" E-mail from a couples profile from So. Jersey on SLS since 2003 with no pics, no certs, & only 2 lines written.

Didn't bother to respond, but almost felt like saying nothing screams fake like your profile!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2925 posts)
The guy I wrote about below did reply back with a complete BS story, so my reply this time will be no reply and block.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(199 posts)
"HOW DOES A SEXY STRESS RELIEVING FULL BODY MASSAGE AND SPECIAL ORAL PAMPERING FOR HER SOUND THIS WEEK OR NEXT? I'LL COME TO U. TEXT ME ANYTIME AT xxxxxxxxxxxxxx TO CHAT, SEXT, SWAP SEXY PICS...

I'M RETIRED AND FREE DAY OR NIGHT!"

- How does it sound? Desperate. And LOUD. Like he'd be hard of hearing based on typing in all caps. Possibly the most un-relaxing massage ever.

I haven't responded (if I even will) bc there's really too many fun ways to go with it.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1213 posts)
Got a msg from a couple who have been members since 5/6/2016. They have on gallery with two pictures, one of him with a selfie, then another of his junk, his msg; ~~~ "My name is XXXX. YES i read your profile and I'm not stupid LOL. IM DIFFERENT !!!!! I will be visiting my son in your area this weekend and decided to come early to see if I could meet some new open minded friends. I'm in your area once a month. I'm arriving Friday and departing Saturday morning. Please take a look. Pics are open.

No I did reply to him that as a couple why does he only have two pictures of himself without the female, I do not expect to get a reply being I told him his msg and his lack of pictures and a poor profile sets off red flags. To me he is either a cheater or single poser as a couple. Thanks

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(199 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 242  Next »
1 to 10 of 2420
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.