Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
Created by: Rdy2play123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1322   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sad indeed Kibblesnbits. But, along with reading this tread and my own experience, I better understand why the SM is the pariah of the LS.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Well, if that tactic worked for him before, you can't blame him for trying it again. BUT, A How sad he has to chase people that aren't interested and wear them down

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11029 posts)
As a SM I never thought I'd had any material to post in here, however event over the last week have proven otherwise. Another SM from another site contacted me basically asking to play, in a roundabout way. I response if asking if he saw that my profile indicated that I am straight. His response was that he had contacted two other straight males who eventually he had sex with. With that I just stopped responding. Not going to happen with me.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
"I'm in your area often..."

From a single male who lives in New Jersey, but sends the same message to us in Virginia, Florida, Nevada, California, Texas, etc

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22429 posts)
Njny, please make that where i can copy and paste and use the same, darlin, it appears to be endemic of free sm's in particular

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11029 posts)
another one tonight, i really do need to make this a "quick reply"

"thanks for the note. my guess is you didn't read my entire profile and therefore missed the part where i quite clearly said i want no part of people who are stepping out on their significant others.

good luck to you."

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6415 posts)
Received on my mostly defunct, free membership SF account from a SM.

"Do you ever cum to Lafayette?"

My SF account has SMs blocked, clearly states I'm now in a relationship, that if they write they should write to our couple profile and that I never play with SMs alone.

My reply? "No and I suggest, if you are going to email someone, you read their profile."

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2001 posts)
The Mrs. replied and she got the female responding, wanting to know if she wanted to hook up.. ummmm..........weeeeeeeee! no.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(535 posts)
We got one of those today. I replied with "Thanks" and they wrote back "You're welcome".

Ok.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22429 posts)
Couple: Hot Pics ;-)

Ummm...... Thanks?

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(535 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1322   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls