Sex games and Idea's : Swingers Discussion 59360101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSex games and Idea's
TOPIC: Sex games and Idea's
Created by: silkendesert The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Try Titillation. It is a board game. It can be found at titillationgame(dot)com.

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(19 posts)
type it into the browser directly. A google search bar and the like will not work wildbaycompanies(dot)com/SecretPage.htm

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(22 posts)
That catalog idea sounds really cool, but neither link worked for me. :(

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(161 posts)
sorry...that's wildbaycompaniesdotcom/SecretPage.htm

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(22 posts)
My wife and I use the "NoJudgment Personal Gift Catalog" to celebrate special occasions like our anuversary which is coming up this month, (OCt). We have purchased several over 8 years from this site: inkberriesdotcom/SecretPage.htm. Two catalogs were personalized with my pics and message to my wife, which was cool, but this option does not always seem to be available. Don't know why. I just purchased a new one to use while we are in Boston for our 20th aniversary. It lists all kinds of gifts I can give to my wife. I give her some "Honey Money" to spend and she looks throught he catalog and picks what she desires. Some gifts are romantinc like a bubble bath for two. Some are prettyt erotic like hand and leg restraints, toy play, threesomes and public flashing. All are lots of fun. What ever she likes, she pays for and I provide. I found out about it from a friend ten years ago. She said word of mouth is the only way of finding out about the site. You have to know someone who knows about it. It must be true since I have never seen it advertised anywhere or met anyone else who knew of it. But I'll say this. The sex since we have started using this catalog is great. The key is having no judgment of what your lover picks. Doing that opened both of us up to new ideas and gave us a way to explore our fantasies without fear of rejection. This thing has led to the best sex we have ever expirienced. You never know what "gift" your lover will pick next. I been surprised more than a few times, like the blowjob in the hotel window she picked two aniversaries ago. The site to get a copy is inkberriesdotcom/SecetPage.htm

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(22 posts)
I love strip poker and NAKED twister is a great game to really get together and have a good time.Let me know if you are going to need another male there too,ok?

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(160 posts)
We made a game played with Jenga. We would write a # on each jenga block then we made a rule sheet with coresponding numbers. Each rule is what you would have to do after you completed your turn. You can make the rules mild to wild...example you place piece with # 36 on it you do what rule 36 says to do such as remove 1 article of clothing....works great with another couple especially if the girls are bi. Just sit around a table in boy -girl - boy - girl fashion and you can have rules like give oral to person on right or recieve oral from person on right etc etc you can use a dice to decide the length of time to perform the rule also put a rule in to make it to swap places with the person across from you as this insures there is some trading going on as far as who is interacting with who. enjoy and when your ready to play give us a call we have all the rules and pieces setup lol

Midland TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
So how did the game go Young?

Florence AL

Username hidden
(401 posts)
Thread moved here from 3-Some

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Sex games and Idea's