Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › SLS Behind the Picture
TOPIC: SLS_Behind_the_Picture
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
61 to 70 of 71
User Details are only visible to members.
Carrie and I bought new "little friends" and then had a duel. You can guess who won that one.

Lady, I loved taking your photos. I loved seeing you like them when you first saw them too. My pleasure.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
This is one of my favorites pictures of me ever. While it is not the most flattering, it shows the true joy I was experiencing while spending some quality time with Mr. and Mrs Sexus. She took some beautiful pictures that day!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
We had planned an all day kayak trip at Lake Jocasse. The lake levels were low which provided lots of open shore around some of the islands. We parked the boats for a lunch which quickly turned into a photo shoot. Started innocently with this flash shot and progressed to fantastic sex on the shore. Looking forward to our next trip.

Inman SC
Username hidden
(307 posts)
My friendly photographer {yeah, I actually had someone else shoot me} followed me to the bathroom, threw the "props" to me and said, "C'mon! It would be TOO funny NOT to!" I decided it was better to take a decent pic then to fight it and get crap. I had second thoughts, but I sent it to a friend that thought it was funny as Hell...so here it is. lol

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12299 posts)
A M&G in NOLA, damn that was fun!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
My sister actually found this idea and approached me with it. "OMFG! You could totally do this!" I think were her exact words. THEN, I had to figure out how to get the damned little bolitos to stick to my pompies. Thanks to Mrs. Cayne's suggestion, I tried karo and it worked. I found some "Hello, Kitty" panties, because I thought it just seemed to fit both me and the concept, and TA-DAH!

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12299 posts)
this one is from a performance I did. I was straddling a man leaning back over his knees head almost to the floor, he has a can of frosting poised over my chest ready to "put the icing on my cake" as Xtina would say because he is a "nasty naughty boy"

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21886 posts)
This is a neat new thread, thxs Gina

These are my wife's boobs. She is awesome but in a vey public position and just can't have her face pic in public pictures. I seldom use it when posting here in the forums other then when exchanging with SM's on occasion or if the subject matter warrants it. She just doesn't find forums or chatting interesting. She is more a avid reader and gamer , spider and some new one called crushed something or another. If anyone wants to see her face just ask its not a problem. That's what the secure picture section here on the site is for.

** for those of you reading the free feed blind. It's a nice rack to bad you aren't in the game.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
That pic is a pleasant reminder of an awesome trip.

This pic was taken by Mr. Cayne when they came to Ohio about 18 months ago. I of course had flirted, chatted and conversed with the lovely Mrs. for years in the fora and they were kind enough to invite me to join them to make dinner together and hang out. The fact that there was no play involved does nothing to diminish what awesome people they both are and what special friendships this site has afforded me.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Lost was visiting PA and a group of people decided to use that as an opportunity to meet her and other forum friends in real life. It was a fun gathering. A few ladies decided we had to have a special pic to commemorate the event and Nic graciously agreed to be the photographer.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
61 to 70 of 71
TOPIC: SLS Behind the Picture
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.