SLS Behind the Picture : Swingers Discussion 224210
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSLS Behind the Picture
TOPIC: SLS Behind the Picture
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
This was a question in the To Tell the Truth thread, but deserves its own thread: Post a picture of yourself and tell the story behind it. Pretty simple, and I think it will be interesting.

I'll start: This is the only "older" pic we keep on our profile, and it's the aftermath of one of Mr. Sexus' birthday sex. And his favorite pic. And, actually, his favorite tit.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A little D/s play

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
the aforementioned pic's counterpart without my friend's fingers in it. I forgot I had deleted several pics b/c I need to take some new ones soon.

Still an upside down one though...and that's ok.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
The first time I wore one of his shirts - I never wanted to wash it (don't worry, I did, eventually)

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(403 posts)
My most current picture, checking in for music midtown this past weekend.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Simply Gawgeous... Here's a pic of my baby and I from a number of years back. We were camping and had an absolute blast that weekend.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
I have no idea how SLS got this upside down, but it is! I did not upload it that way. Haha. Maybe they thought I was too gravity impaired right side up.

At any rate, the fingers are of a sweet friend. We both bought the shirts at a sex toy store (her first time in one!)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
This is my I'm "just talking pirate ramble nerd default pic. It was made using a myspace app that made yearbook pictures from combining a current picture and what it would look like in the 1950s or something like that. I don't really remember the app. It was delivered in HTML code , way cool at the time .

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
This one was taken while we were hiking mostly nude (except for backpacks, hats, and shoes) at a nudist resort in Colorado in 2013. It was a beautiful place.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9061 posts)
At the 420 10 year Anniversary music and earth day festival in Atlanta this year. Sublime was the headliner, they tore it up in what turned out to be a mud festival after it rained the first night. What a blast it was.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
what a sweet remembrance

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
TOPIC: SLS Behind the Picture