Posted this here because it's so damn funny and worth a laugh or two : Swingers Discussion 165181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesPosted this here because it's so damn funny and worth a laugh or two
TOPIC: Posted this here because it's so damn funny and worth a laugh or two
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
I think I'm intimidated by old white men and weapons. They wrote us yet again on another site..

OK, here's the dealio!!

Just got an invite to come out to a ranch way out in the middle of "where the fuck are we, Texas" for a BBQ, and some hot steamy fun with a couple. Not just a few years older than us, but our parents age.

Hey, more power to ya if it still works at that age, but that's not where I'm going with this.

They have no profile pics or validations, but the one photo they sent is of him dressed in camo with a huge (kill a good sized elephant with one shot) rifle slung over his shoulder, in the prone position.

Some of you might think that shit looks sexy, but the "Rappin Rabi" here thinks that's an early warning sign if ever there was such a thing.

He didn't include a pic of his wife at all, and our profile clearly states the rules on that.

So, should I just kindly decline the offer?

OR, go out there and shoot him first? ROFLMAO

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
oh come on, you know you want to be thrown in the middle of a bunch of old ladies...again.

look for confederate flags hanging off the porch of their trailer before you decide to go...

Or hey, just come visit us.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
My sides hurt from laughin..

I bet this is someone I know that's messin with me. Yup, I probably asked for it!! lmao

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8078 posts)
I think I'm intimidated by old white men and weapons. They wrote us yet again on another site..

OK, here's the dealio!!

Just got an invite to come out to a ranch way out in the middle of "where the fuck are we, Texas" for a BBQ, and some hot steamy fun with a couple. Not just a few years older than us, but our parents age.

Hey, more power to ya if it still works at that age, but that's not where I'm going with this.

They have no profile pics or validations, but the one photo they sent is of him dressed in camo with a huge (kill a good sized elephant with one shot) rifle slung over his shoulder, in the prone position.

Some of you might think that shit looks sexy, but the "Rappin Rabi" here thinks that's an early warning sign if ever there was such a thing.

He didn't include a pic of his wife at all, and our profile clearly states the rules on that.

So, should I just kindly decline the offer?

OR, go out there and shoot him first? ROFLMAO

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8078 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Posted this here because it's so damn funny and worth a laugh or two