Naughty Jenga : Swingers Discussion 187958
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesNaughty Jenga
TOPIC: Naughty Jenga
Created by: KnoxvilleCplinLuv
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
A friend of ours made a naughty Jenga game as well. Maybe not as well thought out as yours, though. She just bought a regular Jenga game, had a bunch of us over, and passed out the Sharpie markers. We wrote all kinds of wacky dares, ranging from doing a shot, to streaking, to a few really xxx dares. Some people wrote some pretty lame ones, but it's kinda cool to NOT have them all be sexual.

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
We have a similar setup with Jenga. What were some of the more creative rules you made?

Mrs. Blue

Cabot AR

Username hidden
(7 posts)
That's a great idea. Would you kindly share the truth/dares for the various ratings? Thanks.

Worthington OH

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Recently, I bought a Jenga game which had 18 empty blocks for the user to customize the game....for children, teens, adults. Well I let my imagination go wild and decided to just number the blocks 1-18. Then, I typed three separate levels of truth/dares on paper. This is a combination Naughty game and a Drinking game. Jenga PG-14 version...mild to moderate sexually, good for soft swingers

Jenga R version...moderate to bold sexually, good for advanced soft swingers and those that like to get naked and a little wild (x).

Jenga XXX version...VERY wild to outrageous sexually, good for totally wild and open swingers who will not hold back...no matter what. Maybe best for more intimate groups...(sex acts are performed)

Each level has truths/dares numbered 1-18 to corespond with the blocks pulled. Each numbered block is only used once, then set asside until the end of the game series (number of rounds to be determined by the group)...this ensures that all the numbered blocks are eventually pulled and everyones sees the full scope of the game. Players can have only one pass per round (a round is play until the blocks fall)

We played the game once at a cabin party and it was a hit!

Knoxville TN

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Naughty Jenga