Name that tune : Swingers Discussion 101975
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesName that tune
TOPIC: Name that tune
Created by: hedonist2001 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gotta be Zoot Suit Riot - Cherry Poppin Daddies - local Reno DJ used to play it at least once a show.

Try this one - can't use the first line because it would be a giveaway:

. . . . . . I'm dreaming Of the old days on the prarie and you.

I can see the Great Divide And the trails we used to ride Its the only bit of heaven I knew I miss you when the campfire's a gleaming And I wonder if you miss me too.

Battle Mountain NV
Username hidden
(927 posts)
sb- that would be Sex Bomb by Tom Jones! Cool song! BTW, the great Tom Jones sat near my wife in the first class lounge at LAX... he stopped dying his hair so it was a frizzy silver instead of jet black, but he still looked to be in amazing shape for a man in his 70s. Anyway, Mrs L approached him, said she was a big fan and asked for his autograph... she got more than an autograph-- he wrote her a long, very sexy personal autograph with lots of love and kisses... and then he gave her a big hug and a kiss.

Here's a song (that's great for 'swinging') to name that tune:

A whipped up jitterbuggin' brown eyed man A stray cat frontin' out an eight-piece band Cut me Sammy and you'll understand In my veins hot music ran

You got me in a sway And I want to swing you dove Now you sailors know Where your women come for love

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
sb- that would be Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison. My wife and I danced a swing to that song last weekend!

Name this tune:

We get it on most every night when that moon is big and bright its a supernatural delight

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Don't give up girl! Try this'n... But I warn you it will date me (& maybe you!)

"Well she's all you'd ever want, She's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner.... ....Well she knows what I'm about, She can take what I dish out, and that's not easy, Well she knows me through and through, She knows just what to do, and how to please me."

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Don't get me wrong...sb, I don't pretend to be perfect...

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
No, I did not read the rules and fucked up. Oops. Sorry about that.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
More L & M, Lahaina:

I was sitting at a table on an open bay Waiting for drink of rum When i asked my waiter for the time of day She said look out there's a centipede coming your way

In Lahaina, the sugar kane grow In Lahaina, the living is slow In Lahaina, the mangos are sweet But the centipede he crawls all over your feet.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
don't worry Morethanone1, from the looks of it I killed the game long ago when I disappeared without posting the answer to my last one ... Green Grass and High Tides by The Outlaws.

Sexus did revive it though 8)

ok here's a restart that should be fairly easy...

Winding and swirling and dancing along, We pass by the old willow tree Where lovers caress as we sing of our song, Twisting together when we greet the sea.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
"Met a girl and we had a few drinks And I told her what I'd decided to do She looked out the window a long long moment Then she looked into my eyes She didn't have to say a thing, I knew what she was thinkin'

Roll, roll me away....." Sorry to kill the game. That was Roll Me Away, Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band.

Clarkston MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
"....I'm getting older too..." ~~~ Landslide, Fleetwood Mac

new: "...10 hours outside of Mackinaw City, stopped at a bar to have a brew..."

Clarkston MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 187   End
TOPIC: Name that tune