Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
TOPIC: Meet__Greet,_Fuck_or_pass_the_poster_above_you
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 819  Next »
92 to 101 of 8188
User Details are only visible to members.
Tiggr ,I found a place In Port Jefferson ,fried clams" ALMOST" as good as Woodmams and 20mins from the house.

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6975 posts)
meet and greet and its hi turn to buy the clams

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12202 posts)
Please provide a bit of advance notice so I can get over to the church basement for some foldin' chairs.

...You know...for the penis gallery...

OT: question asked and answered a few times already ;-)

BT

So, I'm a pervert. Sue me.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11223 posts)
Of course I'm dying to meet Kibbs. When I do I'm thinking I'll have better luck getting her to do lesbian shit with me that I had with PegHey. ;-P

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3747 posts)
I would love to see Scamp again under better circumstances, and I'd absolutely love to meet the adorable and effervescent Rabbit. ..where it goes from there. ..weeeeelllll..... {grin}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11670 posts)
Loserfer is 1,016 miles away and that is about as close as he will get to sharing his baby carrot with rabbit.

Please close your pic now, we just had dinner and rabbit almost choked on her food laughing at you.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3747 posts)
BT, I would meet and greet with you any day and treat you to drinks and a nice stake. Guys like you give SM's a good name. Thanks for confirming who you were talking about, being he blocked me and I assume SM's after I sent him a personal message over one of his posts. He did the cowardly thing. Too bad he will not see this post. I'd like him to know I think he has no class whatsoever and he is his own enemy. Funny thing, I do have a feeling that he may be getting lucky with a whole different segment of SLS members.

Who knows, who cares, but you are a gentleman and a good guy.

Nick.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(904 posts)
I got a carrot for the rabbit, what is wrong with a little fun. I opened my pic.

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Sorry Rabbit. Obviously, my post wasn't intended for you.

M? G? F?? Silly questions.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11223 posts)
Dood, just don't be a dick. That's the secret. You can be a smart ass. You can be sarcastic. You can be almost anything here, but if your posts smack of mysogyny, if you objectify women, and if you're disrespectful, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy; the only one getting fucked will be you.

Every woman here is someone's mother, daughter, sister, and/or quite possibly, wife. If they were related to you, how would you like other SMs to treat them? Act that way. Pretty freaking simple.

That said, if we meet, you're buying the drinks until you no longer look or sound like an asshole...

Honestly, I wish you nothing but success.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11223 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 819  Next »
92 to 101 of 8188
TOPIC: Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.