Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
TOPIC: Meet__Greet,_Fuck_or_pass_the_poster_above_you
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 815  Next »
92 to 101 of 8147
User Details are only visible to members.
From one gentleman to another meet and greet over drinks, chat and share laughs.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(863 posts)
Regarding the two lovelies under me (??), I'd like to watch and fetch water from the well as needed to quench their thirst and keep things from catching fire.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11106 posts)
ms kibbs is a definite m, g, and hopefully more.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10353 posts)
Although im sure they're nice folk, i simply don't do brightly colored gumby people

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11594 posts)
Inez, is that what happens in, Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas? I am wearing a Las Vegas shirt, it must be.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2547 posts)
HFT what happens in the E.R. ,stays in the E.R. I'm not saying shit ~ Inez ( no more" I" lady it was voted down Thank B.T. LOL)

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6609 posts)
NUTS!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2547 posts)
meet, greet: see what..develops

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10353 posts)
The post before is representative of why we would unequivocally PASS. We certainly have no interest in knowing what disgusting items have been pulled from his rectum but they likely pale in comparison to what routinely SPEWS from his mouth.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3512 posts)
Ask Inez at the ER what kinds of things do they have to remove from so many men's Rectums. Almost everything.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2547 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 815  Next »
92 to 101 of 8147
TOPIC: Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.