Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
TOPIC: Meet__Greet,_Fuck_or_pass_the_poster_above_you
« Prev  1 ...  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  642  643  ... 857  Next »
6381 to 6390 of 8566
User Details are only visible to members.
ok we already know this but fuck, fuck and fuck some more!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
This is a no brainer

FUCK !!!!

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Absolutely! We'll keep the fucking going!!!

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Let's keep the fucking trend going.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(504 posts)
FUCK , FUCK, FUCK

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Neither is the county where I reside.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Hey I'm there with you gorgeous!! Just make sure we take that to Hays or Travis County....cause Bexar county isn't into that sort of shit LMAO.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Fuck in the bathroom or on stage :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Oh and yeah, fuck the last 4 fuckers.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Fuckity fuck fuck Read your tag line ,what did you do NOW?"

OMFG She, we had so much fucking fun ever LOL. Okay, so Beth and I were making out in the bathroom antechamber. In our defense mind you, the Bonham is a gay club...so we go into the bathroom to go pee. And 1 stall is down. So I innocently went into the stall with her to pee because I had to pee too. Okay well, we were on alcohol and so we ummmmm....well I only got in 1 lick. So we left and a lesbian couple who are friends were getting into shit. So we went back and were making out in the antechamber and this chick who works there got all sorts of mad cause apparently in Bexar County its a big deal that its 1 pussy to 1 stall. So we went back dancing. Then we were dancing and my miniskirt was apparently higher than decorum allows because a security officer asked me to pull it down. That is JAY'S fault, for the record LOL. Thank God I was wearing panties. Then we are in the room where the strippers dance. And this guy was OMFG fine omg gay or straight or bi, I'd fuck him. So I go with a dollar in my teeth, he jumps onto the floor, goes behind me, puts my hands on the stage and you know me...I'm not shy so I popped my ass up and the people were like OMG is he really doing what he is doing? Next thing I shit you not he lifts my legs up and starts humping me there. Goddamn shitty camera phone didnt work for shit. So we had an unbelievable time and yeah, don't get on the stage. LOL. My hang over is totally worth it lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  634  635  636  637  638  639  640  641  642  643  ... 857  Next »
6381 to 6390 of 8566
TOPIC: Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.