Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
TOPIC: Meet__Greet,_Fuck_or_pass_the_poster_above_you
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 819  Next »
21 to 30 of 8188
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't know that Rabbit was a cheerleader. But I don't think of her as single either, like the two I introduced to you. (Side fact: Peghey19 was a cheerleader also).

On topic: I've already met and greeted (gret?) the lovely NjNy. Now I just have to figure out how I might coax her into doing unspeakably naughty things.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12853 posts)
m, g, ....

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10988 posts)
Rabbit was a cheerleader but since you now consider her "zip" I guess she won't be rubbing you with coconut oil anymore.

I know, I know, you hate me. Lol

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3745 posts)
"it's time for him to bring along a hot, young bi-curious cheerleader"

Hey dood, I've "brought" you two hot, young girl-friendly chicks (okay, okay, one of them was over 30). Not that anyone's keeping score, but that's 2 to zip.

On topic: If Tiggr ever visited Nola, I'd M&G, and buy him a beer and a platter of Gulf oysters.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12853 posts)
MGF wabbit and shake scamps hand

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12202 posts)
Been there, rabbit's done that, now it's time for him to bring along a hot, young bi-curious cheerleader.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3745 posts)
I'm having some nice flashbacks of feeling like I'm 16 again. Thank you Mrs. U. Now, I'm off to look for porches with swings that would be easy to borrow.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12853 posts)
Steal somebody's swing, we can hang it on the S hook Mr. U installed in Ma's backyard shed. It comes in handy whenever we visit Jtown, the neighbor's dog is scandalized by our behavior though.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5039 posts)
Meet (again), greet (again), then sneak her out of the house late at night and go "parking" in one of her old haunts.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12853 posts)
NO Pictures, means a PASS from me

Mrs. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5039 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 819  Next »
21 to 30 of 8188
TOPIC: Meet Greet, Fuck or pass the poster above you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.