Leisure Suit Larry for Playstation II : Swingers Discussion 48874101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesLeisure Suit Larry for Playstation II
TOPIC: Leisure Suit Larry for Playstation II
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
I bought the new Leisure Suit Larry for playstation II. It was interesting but kinda childish. I may have given it a thumbs up but it seems everything you do requires a several second pause while it reads more info from the DVD. It just takes too long to do anything, very annoying.

Every other game I've ever played loads a large segment of the game into memory so there are no interruptions.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
i enjoyed lsl. at work i have alot of time on my hands. Blockbuster does carry it. at least the one in jennersville, PA does. supposedly if you save up enough secret tokens you can buy a cheat to get rid of the censor boxes. damn rental had to be back.

West Grove PA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
I'd recommend against it, It's fun and entertaining, but after 30 minutes all the delays and "loading" become too much of a nuisance.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
This one doesn't show any of the good stuff, has a "Censored" boxed over it.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
I bought the new Leisure Suit Larry for playstation II. It was interesting but kinda childish. I may have given it a thumbs up but it seems everything you do requires a several second pause while it reads more info from the DVD. It just takes too long to do anything, very annoying.

Every other game I've ever played loads a large segment of the game into memory so there are no interruptions.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Leisure Suit Larry for Playstation II