Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games It's the end of the world What do you do
TOPIC: It's the end of the world What do you do
Created by: pervyduo
Original Starting post for this thread:
We watched "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" the other night. While it wasn't as funny as we'd hoped (We like Steve Carell), it was certainly thought provoking and touching.

I contemplated posting this in the fantasy forum, but in the end decided to make it clear that it's all just a game. :)

Here's the scenario: It's the end of the world. There is an asteroid heading towards earth, and our last ditch attempt at salvation has failed. We have 15 days until impact, and guaranteed extinction. All major forms of travel have been shut down. What's your plan?

I'd have to go out with style. You don't have to worry about any long term repercussions, so why not surround yourself with amazing people you love (or at least kinda like) and party your ass off naked?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
and I feel fine.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Liv Tyler.. you're killing me man- I'm surprised she hasn't gotten more roles. She was really good in Armageddon and very easy on the eyes.

But the end of the world? I'd spend it with my wife and kids.. playing a board game or someting-- and not tell them in hopes it would end quickly.

I guess if you're single you might consider more unusual options.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1205 posts)
Wouldn't we just call up Bruce Willis and the kid from Good Will Hunting and have them save the day? We could even bring in Steve Buscemi for a little gallows humor.

I volunteer to stay at Mission Control and keep Liv Tyler company. I can think of worse ways to wait out the end.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8977 posts)
Pervy...saw the movie too. Very touching and also thought provoking. Party naked until the bitter end would be my plan as well!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
We could meet in the middle to save time... never know who you could collect on the way. :)

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Memphis is centrally located. I'd throw one huge SLS hotel takeover at the Peabody Hotel in downtown Memphis and invite everyone. We'd all go out in style.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
We watched "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" the other night. While it wasn't as funny as we'd hoped (We like Steve Carell), it was certainly thought provoking and touching.

I contemplated posting this in the fantasy forum, but in the end decided to make it clear that it's all just a game. :)

Here's the scenario: It's the end of the world. There is an asteroid heading towards earth, and our last ditch attempt at salvation has failed. We have 15 days until impact, and guaranteed extinction. All major forms of travel have been shut down. What's your plan?

I'd have to go out with style. You don't have to worry about any long term repercussions, so why not surround yourself with amazing people you love (or at least kinda like) and party your ass off naked?

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: It's the end of the world What do you do