Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say Fill in the blank
TOPIC: If_I_had_a_nickel_for_every_time_I_heard_someone_say___Fill_in_the_blank
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 67  Next »
11 to 20 of 668
User Details are only visible to members.
Ms Big, "you lookin at me"? Children's names? Yes, important, the name has to survive the school playground.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2549 posts)
Fuhgeddaboudit . I grew up in Brooklyn in a very Italian area ,OMG this is all I every heard ,Nothing against Italians ,I have a wonderful Italian daughter -in law and a grandson named Rocco ( Her dad names ) so I'm all good with Italians ,My other grandson is Brian one for his other grandfather my husband . The Basque side got shit ,My dad was Modesto No one want to name there kids that hahaha sorry dad LMAO

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6609 posts)
"oh, so you're a *unicorn*" (with emphasis and the word drawn out.)

uhm, no....i am a woman who is, for the time being, single....and still choosing to embrace and enjoy my sexuality. there's nothing mythical about that.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10356 posts)
Ms. Big, being the BALL BUSTER I am, when I hear, "YOU KNOW". I say, "NO I DON'T KNOW". I dislike it too!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2549 posts)
This is a very New York thing " YOU KNOW "

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6609 posts)
Thank you Openminded.

Username hidden
(38 posts)
Don't have an answer for you. Maybe in open forum or toys area?

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(429 posts)
I know this is off topic..I can't figure out where on these forums to ask. I have an over the door swing...my doors are all hollow. The warnings state not to use on hollow doors. Can any one advise?

Username hidden
(38 posts)
When explaining my status or that of another "single", the choice is to revert to the oh-so-sunny expression, "You're free!"

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(330 posts)
LAUGHS, I AM SICK OF PEOPLE THAT LAUGH WHEN SAYING SOMETHING AND AT THE END OF THEIR THOUGHT.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2549 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 67  Next »
11 to 20 of 668
TOPIC: If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say Fill in the blank
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.