I have noticed a lack of couples Photos : Swingers Discussion 59752
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesI have noticed a lack of couples Photos
TOPIC: I have noticed a lack of couples Photos
Created by: silkendesert The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
well ,we are on the topic of pictures. What is up with couples putting dated body pictures in their profile and when you ask for face pics --- watch out.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
we have pics of both of us. I wish when someone contacts us to include a picture of the male.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We agree with that 100% ! Meet a couple that you haven't seen pics of? In this day and age, not only does it open up things to an uncomfortable situation, like meeting and having no physical attraction at all, it could also open up a dangerous situation. We'd never even CONSIDER meeting a couple, even in a public place, that didnt first share face pics with us. Not only that, but we demand to see pics of them together as well, to verify that they actually ARE a couple. It's far too easy for some lowlife to snag a few pics of a pretty girl off this site, throw in a few shots of a guy,that may or may not even be him,and create a "couples profile".I'm sure being especially selective in this regards, cut's down our opportunities to meet, but wtf it's easy enough now to meet married cheating men, the bars are full of them,lol

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I know, and I agree with the OP!! It is frustrating beyond explanation for us ladies who are really into the guys! Now, to avoid being called a hypocrite lol, we have many more of me than Jay in our profile as well......but we have at least 10 of him. Usually J is the one taking the pics, and thats my explanation lol. But I completely agree....and another thing, please have a few face pics in the privates at least! It makes me nervous when a couple will not open up face pics for me to see. shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I think you are right. I know that both of us have our pics on our profile for that reason, and speaking from the female prespective, I know I would like to see more pics of the men.

Amarillo TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: I have noticed a lack of couples Photos