Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
TOPIC: I_have_a_weakness_(soft-spot)_for__
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 144  Next »
62 to 71 of 1435
User Details are only visible to members.
Having wild sex with my partners mind.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Northgirl

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(989 posts)
mental foreplay

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
Jenna, I am way hung over. I like your profile as well. I sent message to people last night that I do not know. I am going to look to take a trip up north, maybe we can meet for girls night.

Bigduke, thanks. My special guy tells me all the time how lucky he is to have me in his life. I guess I want more. It is what it is, look at how we met which was on SLS. One thing is he is true to his words and actions. I just showed my ass in a moment of weakness after heavy drinking.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
Cowgirl, I hope you are not too hung over. Sounds like a bit too much alcohol had some emotions coming out. I like your profile, you seem to be a strong independent person. If we lived closer I'd like to think we could be friends.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Cowgirl ,some guys just don't get it . I'm lucky, my man did thank God ,and I'm sure your special guy has too

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7565 posts)
Kind caring men who are genuine and real and live life to the fullest, and are men of character. Men who do as they say, and back it with there actions.

I'm bummed tonight, out of town for work while my special friend is in town. I would rather be home, but I am out with the girls and where we are there are some hot guys, but they are cocky and self centered. Call me buzzed or beyond comfortable numb but I miss my friend.

In a nut shell, my soft spot is a good man who represents what a true man should be.

LOL, here comes my next drink. Oh I am going to be so hung over tomorrow.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
That moment when the person you believe you'll want to spend the rest of your life with, looks at you with that look of never wanting to let go, and doesn't!

Username hidden
(88 posts)
strong arms & great shoulders

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11987 posts)
My kids were late starters , LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7565 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 144  Next »
62 to 71 of 1435
TOPIC: I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.