Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
TOPIC: I_have_a_weakness_(soft-spot)_for__
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 156  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1552
User Details are only visible to members.
You two can sing the duet, my mouth will be busy with MJ!

;-p

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
...mmm feels gd....

would be so hott to be running my nails along your chest....very sexy pik darlin...

MJ;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
nice target...

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Wow ty shesmooth....luv to excite everyone, and glad you all enjoy it/me! I do enjoy all of you too....great sexy people!

....guess what, I am a singer, and I could do the singing, while you do the fucking....yum!!!!

MJ;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
Yeah, I can picture you doing pirouettes in a field of flowers.....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
MJ, i think it's nice that you wake everyone up on this thread every few days or so.

it sits dead for days, then you peek your head in and suddenly... (in my best julie andrews voice) "the hills are alive with the sound of muuuusic." LOL

oh, i can do a julie andrews, fuckers!

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Sounds amazing darlin.....is that an invite? wink;) unfortunately, I have a conference to attend for work at that time;( wishing you the best sexy fun erotic time tho sugar!

MJ;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
Oh yes, MJ,

And if you combine a vacation cruising in a great ship (RCL Freedom of the Seas) and a lifestyle environment (November 11,2012) full ship takeover, you get the best of both worlds! :-) I can hardly wait

You should cum!

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12328 posts)
Hey there Nic...glad to know you missed me sugar! Wow, been so busy with work, family and life....nice to be bak on tonite!

...oh really? hmmm....how bout some soft lips gently kissing my skin up and down my body?

MJ;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
MJ! Where've you been sexy?

BTW, that wouldn't be the sun kissing your skin....

;-D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 156  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1552
TOPIC: I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.