I have a weakness (soft-spot) for : Swingers Discussion 183150101052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesI have a weakness (soft-spot) for
TOPIC: I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
GoTo Page: Less ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... More 
Start   1052 to 1061 of 1241   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In love, you would've had a good time w/ Mrs.SA and I at the movies last night with Mr. SA...we were giggling like idiots over nothing. We both have such genuinely hearty infectious laughs that they make us laugh all the more. Mr. SA just looked at us shaking his head. And that was before the movie started.

I have a weakness for low sexy voices telling me to spread my legs. Or commanding me to do anything else.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Good word Inlove....pretense. I adore a woman who is genuine in words and actions and displays an air of confidence and self-assurance without pretense....like the last few posters in this thread.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
god I love a woman who can absolutely lose it laughing. where all pretense of composure goes out the window.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I'm a sucker for men who can stimulate my mind before attempting to stimulate my body, witty yet respectfull able to make me laugh until I cry . Strong men who aren't controlling , smart men who aren't arrogant and handsome without being egotistical.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I have a weakness for a girl who isnt afraid to display her passion and affection even in public

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(231 posts)
I have a serious weakness for confident women who know what they want and aren't afraid to tell (and show) me. IE: sitting next to me in the bar she reaches over and lightly grazes her hand over my crotch while whispering what she wants to do with my "growing interest".

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
well fitting jeans that don't make my butt look too big.

;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
my wife's seduction. Each threshold as it is passed; the first extended eye contact, catching him looking at her chest, realizing that that engorged her nipples, seeing her smile in return, noticing they are playing footsie under the table, watching his hand under her top. . . . Also, those same thresholds as my lover-for-the-night and I cross them.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
When I haven't been touched in a while...

we are standing...

and you put your hands gently on my back and pull me close...

or place your hands on my chest or abdomenals, pressing me slightly against the wall while tracing the outlines of my muscles...

or as you touch my flanks slowly moving your hands down to my waist, hips, and glutes...

Everything else is forgotten. I get breathless. Goosebumps. The touch of your hands against my skin... nothing else matters... there is only you... don't stop.....

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(346 posts)
Oooh I second that Porsch.....nothing like a sweet lovers warm breath on your neck as he gently kisses it with his soft lips.....mmmm that gets me everytime!!!!!

MJ;)

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... More 
Start   1052 to 1061 of 1241   End
TOPIC: I have a weakness (soft-spot) for