Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
TOPIC: I_have_a_weakness_(soft-spot)_for__
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 141  Next »
91 to 100 of 1407
User Details are only visible to members.
Bigduke

It's unfortunate more don't feel this way. Since we have entered this world he has become worried his hands will turn off other women.

Username hidden
(38 posts)
RTP I know what your talking about ,my man a Steam fitter ,hes got rough hand but a gentle touch ,hes a very gentle soul ,that's why I love him so

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6975 posts)
Calloused and stained hands!

If you lift don't wear gloves If you are a pipe fitter, mechanic, work with your hands, even better.

There is something so hot having the softest parts of me grabbed by a rough strong hand.

If you have hands torn by hard work it gives you an edge

Mrs RTP

Username hidden
(38 posts)
Strong integrity in a man who shows he can be very respectful and be well mannered in public, but can be scandalous in the bedroom, yet can be open to full openness in his feelings and can communicate his wants and desires as well as their vulnerabilities concerns. Someone wrote that they like manly men, I agree with that. I do not like my men to be prettier than me, I want a man who is all man yet is in touch with a woman's feeling. Then top that off with a man who is very affectionate, either from just nibbling at the back of my neck to just holding hand out in public and just pulling me in to give me a quick kiss while out and about. In the bedroom I love when he takes charge, the way he looks at me, pulls me in, kisses, holding and hugging. I love affection men and passionate men. Damn I may need to pull out a toy real quick before work.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(104 posts)
BT, does cad = Canadian or Cadbury chocolate?

(fyi, Seattle's in the US)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
You have a soft spot for cads, BT? ;-)

That reminds me, I have a soft spot for playmates who make me laugh...

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(232 posts)
Cads!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11223 posts)
Reapectful, well-mannered gentlemen who, unbeknownst to everyone around us, whisper scandalously dirty things into my ear....

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(232 posts)
LA FRACK I'm a very blessed women ,the whole thing start from a very small lump on my right breast doing a yearly Mano .I tell every one don't put off your mano,s. early detection is so important Ok be well Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6975 posts)
Inez, I am so glad you are cancer free and your man was by you though the whole ordeal. I liked what Kelly wrote as well. I like my men manly men, but when they are in touch with there feminine side (NOT GAY, I MEAN IN TOUCH WITH HOW LADIES FEEL) and can express it I find that sexy as all hell. A man who can be himself but not afraid to show emotion.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(484 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 141  Next »
91 to 100 of 1407
TOPIC: I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.