Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
TOPIC: I_have_a_weakness_(soft-spot)_for__
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 141  Next »
11 to 20 of 1403
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh were do I begin, I love everything about women. The way they dress, love dresses and when all dressed up. I love the scent of a women. Whooo Whaaa like Al Pacino would say. The way her hair flies though the air when they move their head side by side. The look in her face when she likes something I do or say. I just adore woman and think they are the better of the two sexes. From their maternal instinct, to their caring when they open up to you. When they do little things for you because they are thinking of you. I find that woman are better at giving then getting and that might be the maternal instinct, or just a sexual prowess that only a woman can pull off. I value my friendships with my lady friends, and truly appreciate when they open up to me with their trust and friendships and to me that is a gift. It makes for a passionate and caring environment that just makes for total pleasure.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(863 posts)
That sounds like me. Haha SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(690 posts)
Normally I am sure this topic is all about sexy sexy and more sexy. But for me who unfortunately was in a very abusive and bad marriage which brought me to this site looking for something, nothing serious, but still have standards on what I am looking for. WHAT I HAVE A WEAKNESS FOR is a man who can become a friend who is totally understanding and patient and very giving of his time. A man with passion, and not afraid to show it. An affectionate man who is confident in his own skin, and on top of that is a great kisser.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(102 posts)
A well kept man who smells so nice (nicely dressed and clean) and a man who likes to give great massages.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(463 posts)
Ladies in dresses

Titusville FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Great sex in the penthouse suite

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(330 posts)
passable cross dressers

Northville NY
Username hidden
(479 posts)
first kiss

Denver CO
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I Could have a weak spot for you baby LOL I KNOW I KNOW you not that way Damit LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6608 posts)
My guy naked

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(463 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 141  Next »
11 to 20 of 1403
TOPIC: I have a weakness (soft-spot) for
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.