Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › How well do you know your forum fellow poster
TOPIC: How_well_do_you_know_your_forum_fellow_poster
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 62  Next »
1 to 10 of 618
User Details are only visible to members.
OHHH I would say very well ,even that we haven't had a eye ball to eyeball meeting YET. May some day at the Spam festival LOL Loveeee you honey xxooxox

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9981 posts)
Oh...an opportunity to get to know a lot more!

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2305 posts)
Getting to know them a bit and would love to know more..... they did offer a pick up at the airport in Atlanta once if I used my FF miles from "nj"... we may need to take them up on that!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(747 posts)
Not really as well as we would like

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2305 posts)
That we do!

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(360 posts)
I don't know SOTW , all that great just enough from the communication we have had. I am pretty sure they are genuine as they have portrayed themselves in here. Would love to one day sit around have a drink and shoot the shit. Although with them I have taken that they like to shoot shit period. LOL

OffT: Inez aka Big Duke is awesome, we have exchanged many emails and I feel like we would have a great time over a great meal chatting away. She is not only physically beautiful, but she has a beautiful spirit and personality about her.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1568 posts)
Big Duke has an even bigger heart. She cares so much for the suffering of animals and people alike. She likes a little drama but deep down she loves her surrogate "L/S Family" She is a sweetheart.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(360 posts)
Oh wait I forgot the best part ,He really a very nice guy and I would love to have him as a friend . We have Email each other in the past so I think we made a good connect . NJNY you lucky women LOL xoxoxo

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9981 posts)
I don't know him as well as I would like too. He is a very good sport ,for taking a Ribbing from me about his favorite foot ball team . I would love for both of us to watch both out favorite football team's go at it and enjoy a few drinks together . Maybe some day ,both of us will bring a date LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9981 posts)
A nurse, grandma, boater, sunbather, NY Sports fan (except for one team) .... well enough to call a friend

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(747 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 62  Next »
1 to 10 of 618
TOPIC: How well do you know your forum fellow poster
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.