Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games How well do you know your forum fellow poster
TOPIC: How well do you know your forum fellow poster
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 317   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's the end of the day, the Sun low on the horizon. Two old fuckers look out over what they have accomplished this day, neither says a word; none is needed!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(371 posts)
Nish. If you stay on forums you will get to see and know the personalities of some great people here. Welcome, enjoy and good luck.

Inez is a wonderful grandmother, parent, wife to her husband, and a good friend and will always be my heroine. She exemplifies the courage and compassion that holds families, friends and this nation together. We could not function as a society without people like her. I can't imagine the hardships that she, and others like her, endure in one single day working in the ER. Big Texas hugs my friend.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(635 posts)
not at all but hey...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
He has gotten to be a very good friend ,I think we have a lot in common ,He a wondeful grandfather ,I'm trying to be a good grandmother ,I'm not perfect but I'm working on it ,When it comes to what wrong with this country ,we are both on the same page , I don't know many Texans but hes my cowboy hero Him and men like him are the back bone of this country ,I'm going to include my husband in the last statement . God Bless all you hard working men ,( WOMEN TOO)

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1468 posts)
Only from forums. But, from their post, they both represent the epitome of class, style and humanity. The kind of folks that anyone would be lucky to know, in or out of the lifestyles.

@ NiceGuy. Hopefully the day will come that we can enjoy that "cold beer or two".

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(635 posts)
I've got some cold Stellas :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(371 posts)
From forums and correspondence, would some day like to enjoy a cold beer or two in person with.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(419 posts)
Only from forums. But these two make me laugh till my sides hurt and I love it. Seem like outstanding folks. Sorry Froggy, I never did figure out how to use a slide rule. But I did do well in biology.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(635 posts)
Back at ya! ;-)

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(1107 posts)
That combo could result in a "big bang"! Hope I'm there :)

You seem fun . . . I like this fellow poster!

froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(371 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 317   End
TOPIC: How well do you know your forum fellow poster