Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › How well do you know your forum fellow poster
TOPIC: How_well_do_you_know_your_forum_fellow_poster
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 52  Next »
1 to 10 of 518
User Details are only visible to members.
Envy is a sin, but I'm envious. I can't see Tinks new pictures. No Froggy...DO NOT open your profile to SMs. I know what happened last time.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1709 posts)
I need a different color of panties for my coat breast pocket to match a different shirt . . . mmmm, wonder where I could acquire a pair?????

Actually color doesn't really matter, I'll match to the panties rather than the other way around :) :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
Getting to know him much better each day (,I adore Tinks new picture BTW ,) he is a very witty guy ,If he would only let me kiss the Nape of his neck ,I be a happy lady ,Luv you honey ,Tink too

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4547 posts)
He's the pie eyed piper of muffins :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
"one of my Stud muffins"????????? Does that mean that I'm no longer president of your fan club ????? (Wink) XOXOXO. ;-)))))

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1709 posts)
AWWW thank you sweetie ,I know him very well ,he is one of my Stud muffins ,what else can a girl say LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4547 posts)
Very well. Just not intimately. One of the sweetest women that I know.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1709 posts)
So what well ,I hope she is feeling better ,take care honey ,GO METS and JETS ,if the Mets pull this off New York will be crazy .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4547 posts)
(BTW: that costume is very lovely. reminds me of my dearest friend years ago after she came to the gym with me saying some people look better out of their clothes than in them.)

;-)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8985 posts)
***blush*** thank you, darlin'. and yes i know rabbit a bit better now too: lovely, fun, smart, spicy, and possessing that certain je ne sais quoi. i'm quite hopeful to see her again in person in the not too distant future.

*mwah!*

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8985 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 52  Next »
1 to 10 of 518
TOPIC: How well do you know your forum fellow poster
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.