Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games How long did you date your SO before having sex with them
TOPIC: How long did you date your SO before having sex with them
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Third meeting, second date.

Meet her at a bar in the burg....married 11 years now I think...been living together for 18 yrs now.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Met at a party, went w/ group of people to a bar and to breakfast, made out a bit.

Met for dinner, made out in the parking lot ;) We just "knew" we'd be good together.

Went to his house, had amazing sex almost as soon as the door was closed.

Life intervened, I was going through a divorce and a lot of messy stuff; told him right away my life's story and my "baggage," he said he could handle it, and we became friends. Moved a bit, got on my own two feet, and came back. We began our life together, got married almost 5 years ago without really "dating," and know we are the real deal.

Life is good. Gina and Dan

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
2 Fabulous Months of good old fashioned dating. Building an amazing, solid relationship. He truly is my Knight in Shining Armor. We continue to grow together and the future is very bright. We are living our life together to the fullest.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
We didn't "date" . He came over to my place where I was living with my ex. Fucked me on the floor. Long...story

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
hahahaha! I seduced my husband on the first date. I was SO damn good he proposed after 3 days. We've been together for almost 6 years now, and are STILL chasing each other around the house.

S & D

Durham NC
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Thanks C/she. Last Wed. night we did drinks, dinner, a fire in the fireplace, and Mrs. Elc put on this smokin, emerald green open top bra with matching garters, stockings and heels.

When the smoke cleared I could barely walk n' talk.

Dayum, she's one wicket' woman!!!

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
First night and it was spetacular! Funny thing is, I saw Mrs. C around town several times, years before we actually got together. From the very beginning I felt as I do today- "damn, that is one hot woman!!!!!!!"

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Saturday night, August 19th, 1978 in the front seat of my Dad's IH Scout II, our second date, and I fucked the daylights out of Mrs. Elc.

She's even hotter now.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
17 Years and counting....

Seriously, 1 1/2 years. A chance meeting one evening with Mrs Free visiting S. Florida, her leaving the next morning. One evening shared (no sex, just falling in love.) followed by 1 1/2 years of love letters and phone calls building our relationship.

After that long distance love affair became to hard to take, we met in the smoky mountains for a long weekend in a smoke filled cabin where for the first time, second third, fourth..... we made love. After 3 days we said goodbye and spent another year of writing letters and really big phone bills. (For the curious we have 3 paper cartons full of letters. just over 600 and counting. We still write each other.)

After that long year I was able to convince Mrs Free to join me living in S. Fl. and the rest they say is history. To make up for lost time we still after all our time together make love twice a day ( when we wake up and when we go to sleep). More when we come home from playing with friends and are all keyed up:)

My wife is and was worth ever second waiting for....

The Guy in the Hat

Huntingdon Vy PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
*I am not even remotely close to the person I was when we met.*

I can relate to funluvintxcouple, my husband helped me come out of my shell big time. We waited three months. I had had some bad experiences with guys and didn't want to just jump in the sack.

Jasper FL
Username hidden
(282 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 81   End
TOPIC: How long did you date your SO before having sex with them