How long did you date your SO before having sex with them : Swingers Discussion 1038181051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHow long did you date your SO before having sex with them
TOPIC: How long did you date your SO before having sex with them
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 77   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We had sex 3 months before we were actually dating. Does that make us bad?

Winter Springs FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I actually made John wait 2 weeks...had never waited that long before. We've been together 17 years this October. John is my knight in blue jeans and farm boots! I was looking for a knight in blue jeans & cowboy boots but the farm boots have done very well for me! LOL

Wilmington OH
Username hidden
(93 posts)
1.5 minutes in my mind,but she informed me it was actually 2 weeks

Oreland PA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
3 weeks but it was only because he had to go out of town :o)

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Hmm.. we met on a Thursday, 4th of July weekend in Dewey Beach, Delaware. I stared her down for 3 hours.. she almost called security.. until I asked, "So what are you drinking.." (after having 7 beers to get up the courage). She said, "Just soda, I"m the designated driver." DOH.

We ended up talking till 5 AM (date #1), went to her family BBQ 10 hours later (date #2), played Saturday night (date #3). Married now 9 years and going strong ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
We had talked on line for a couple of months, went out for Chinese food and came back to my place... 1/2 hour later we were in bed. So total time from meeting till sex ... about 2 hours.

Best choice I have ever made, I look back on the years since and think how much better they have been with her.

Emlenton PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Third meeting, second date.

Meet her at a bar in the burg....married 11 years now I think...been living together for 18 yrs now.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3524 posts)
Met at a party, went w/ group of people to a bar and to breakfast, made out a bit.

Met for dinner, made out in the parking lot ;) We just "knew" we'd be good together.

Went to his house, had amazing sex almost as soon as the door was closed.

Life intervened, I was going through a divorce and a lot of messy stuff; told him right away my life's story and my "baggage," he said he could handle it, and we became friends. Moved a bit, got on my own two feet, and came back. We began our life together, got married almost 5 years ago without really "dating," and know we are the real deal.

Life is good. Gina and Dan

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
2 Fabulous Months of good old fashioned dating. Building an amazing, solid relationship. He truly is my Knight in Shining Armor. We continue to grow together and the future is very bright. We are living our life together to the fullest.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
We didn't "date" . He came over to my place where I was living with my ex. Fucked me on the floor. Long...story

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 77   End
TOPIC: How long did you date your SO before having sex with them