How long did you date your SO before having sex with them : Swingers Discussion 1038181041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHow long did you date your SO before having sex with them
TOPIC: How long did you date your SO before having sex with them
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 77   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Met in a 3-some. hehe

So, just how long DID it take?

Can't remember, too much going on to be watching the clock.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
Technically we never dated ... we were friends that moved right on to the good stuff :p But she's been the one and only since we were 17 :)

S Yarmouth MA
Username hidden
(298 posts)
10 mo wedding night married over 40yr

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
First date, in 1990. We did it six times. After that date, I went out looking for engagement rings. Been fuckin' hot ever since!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6774 posts)
About 3 months (?)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Um, about 3 hours. Met New Years eve at like 11:50 and now we have been married for 10 years. :)

Pasco WA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
3 hours

Edison NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We were highschool sweethearts. We waiting for about 19 months until we had sex...penetration. We did the usual petting, and heavy petting but waited that long for penetration. Now been married for 37-1/2 years. We got into swinging 5 years ago. Until our very 1st swap we were each others 1st and only sex partners for all those years. XXXOOOXXXXX

ff38dd( o )( o ) ....Kathy and Charlie

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
5 months... We started talking online (through a dating service) in March... had our first date in May... and went to get tested for STD's (together) and then fucked in July. Nevertheless, we were making each other sexually aroused every time we were alone... I wanted to rape him so damn bad! The hardest thing I ever had to do was to not fuck the shit out of him!

The back story was... Velvet was comfortable with her toys and bored with the guys just throwing their cocks at her. Lets face it, girls can get laid whenever they want. Having a guy say no to sex is sometimes way more interesting. NDN had dated many women and they all turned out to be just a fuck. Great fucks but fucks all the same. NDN just wanted to find a woman that turned on his mind as well as his cock.

So, we both were looking for a partner to connect with on an level that was more than sexual. Sex seemed to cloud our judgement.

Now we have made the connection and now we just want to fuck! Funny how things work out!

Mason MI
Username hidden
(25 posts)
One week after I met Jim, I would have fucked him on the first date, but it was that time of the month. I wanted him that badly from the moment I laid eyes on him.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 77   End
TOPIC: How long did you date your SO before having sex with them