Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › How long did you date your SO before having sex with them
TOPIC: How_long_did_you_date_your_SO_before_having_sex_with_them
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
11 to 20 of 116
User Details are only visible to members.
Talked for weeks before we met. She lived in another city. I call it the 2nd date, more like 2nd weekend we were together (I'd get a hotel room and we would spend the entire weekend together).

Lagrange GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
What's this before you speak of?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19939 posts)
After I cleaned up the BBQ area and kitchen counter and loaded the dishwasher, she told her cousin, "he stays" After the first BBQ at her home in August. Blow Job on her couch before I went to my home. She sure knows how to make a guy want to cum back. I have bin cuming ever since.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
How many good Catholic School girls got pregnant????? MANY Church is always behind the times.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Yes we do, and we love you for being you! Just wish she was like you.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1846 posts)
Makes two of us 315 . Good Catholic school girl 12 years Sister of Show No Mercy . Now you know why I'm like this LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8210 posts)
Took 6 months of begging, before she gave in. But it was worth the wait. Hard to believe she was a virgin. She was old school. A good catholic girl.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1846 posts)
Truth... the dating started after but he had been my best friend for several years. He is still my best friend, my hero, my encouragement, my safe place and my true love.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1192 posts)
Papaya, awesome story!

Username hidden
(88 posts)
Same here as did the previous poster.

Username hidden
(88 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
11 to 20 of 116
TOPIC: How long did you date your SO before having sex with them
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.