Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › How long did you date your SO before having sex with them
TOPIC: How_long_did_you_date_your_SO_before_having_sex_with_them
Created by: IRISHROSE22
Original Starting post for this thread:
How long did you date your SO before having sex with them?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 116
User Details are only visible to members.
My first wife and I had a mutual friend, ( male) he got totally wasted drunk one night. I came in the bar, and he begged me to take him and his parents car home. She was pissed so when we got him home, she was so pissed and wanting to fuck she pulled up her dress, leaned over the couch where he was passed out and I pounded her pussy from behind. The more I fucked her, the nastier she talked about him and wanting me to fuck her more and harder. She dropped him and we kept fucking. With in months she was knocked up and we married (1973)

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1749 posts)
Inez, My brother in law told me 60 years ago. "Women always control the sex." You, not even a BJ for a date?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
A longggg time ,I sent my now husband home a lot with Blue Balls . Sorry I wasn't going to give it up till he came up with a ring . I won out in the end ,well we both did LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6964 posts)
We had sex then dated

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(819 posts)
We fell in love in the fourth grade, but didn't have sex until eleventh grade

Northville NY
Username hidden
(484 posts)
Inez, "puppy love" no way. Horny teen age boys. You know what I mean? "Belt Parkway"

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Oh puppy Love Nice LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6964 posts)
18 months. I met her when she was 16 ;)

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
LOL - it wasn't a date. I picked him up in a bar and whispered in his ear, "I want to take you home and taste you." I'm not sure if it was the dancing or flirting but thinking it was the comment that led to an amazing night together ;-) We've been together 21 years. I love ya baby!

Grasonville MD
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Well...we had dinner first.

Actually we met on a dating site and emailed, texted and chatted for weeks first. We have a bit of a long distance relationship so our first date was at a hotel. It was either going to be a hit or a night alone for me. Fortunately it was a great evening.

One interesting feature of our first date was that neither of us knew the other's last name. I tried to leave a key for her at the desk. "Sure, no problem sir. What's your friend's name?" "Uh...never mind". Meanwhile my Yahoo display name is for some reason an old email address. It's a combination of my first name, followed by my middle initial, E, and the nickname of a town where I used to live. It works out to "_ebham". This was the name my sweetie gave to the valet when he asked what room to put it under. We had a good laugh about that and thought about having our drinks billed to Mr. Ebham's room.

Suffice to say we had an amazing night and the valet got a big tip.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1060 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 116
TOPIC: How long did you date your SO before having sex with them
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.