Have you flirted with the person above you : Swingers Discussion 21744310322
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you flirted with the person above you
TOPIC: Have you flirted with the person above you
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   322 to 331 of 538   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can't say I have....but I enjoy the Hell out of hanging out with her! Love ya, girlie!

By the way, boys, the rest of us can read what both of you are writing. Tim, I hate to say it, but it's obvious to me you're reading the posts of someone you've blocked. Can we all get back to more pleasant things? I really hate having to be exposed to it, because it doesn't bring out the best in anyone.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9974 posts)
I am now....wanna help fulfill a few things?

If you haven't been welcomed already, then welcome to the fora;)

Shelly

Username hidden
(980 posts)
Not yet, but she is super sexy!

Easton PA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
here I'll post on top of you ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
Can someone PLEASE ask him to STOP posting on top of me. I don't want to top him or be his bottom, I just want him to stop pestering me and stop harassing all of the women who have rejected him.

Thank you!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
For the record, Nic is an ugly old prick who thinks he oens the place. He is a douchebag of the highest order and can only have sex with ugly women (although he does admit to "crossing swords" from time to time).

He's just pissed because the price of Viagara keeps going up.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
So everyone understands how this all started. timmy originally listed himself as bi, then when he started posting in the forums that he wasn't having much luck meeting people he changed his profile to straight and when a few of us called him out on it, he went on a rampage attacking us and insinuating we were gay and stalking him.

For the record, I am straight, have always listed myself as straight and have no problem meeting couples if the the guy is bi or bi-curious as long as they understand I don't play that way. Period. What I do have a problem with are liars and tiny tim has spread lies about me and other guys who called him out for changing his profile. Then he called me a stalker and tried to get me suspended.

Just remember, if he is lying about being bi, it has to make you wonder what other deceipt he is capable of.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ouch......

Eastpointe MI

Username hidden
(388 posts)
Nic, it's obvious that you either have another account so you can read my posts or someone is reading them to you. I don't care which. Either way, you are a nasty little punk.

Now fuck off!

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I have flirted with both of them.........

( I really wish all the stalker comments would disappear........I got a shiny new paddle for my birthday w/my initials too)

Username hidden
(980 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   322 to 331 of 538   End
TOPIC: Have you flirted with the person above you