Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 17238810821
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Start   821 to 830 of 895   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, I've built a few cars, street and track, and 2 were money pits, put more money into them than I could ever get back out by 2x, but had to keep going...ouch!

HYE had sex at a wedding?

South Harrison Township NJ
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Yes, but much worse. I actually started loading the back with all the materials I bought at Home Depot. When I turned around to put the cart away, I was looking right at my vehicle. Embarrassing!!

HYE, started a project and realized you shouldn't have even started it, regardless how much you read up on it?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8078 posts)
Too many times to count?

HYE completely forgot where you parked and walked aimlessly around the parking lot for some time?

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
Yes, or so my drunk ass thought.

HYE, made the walk of shame and been called on it and made fun of?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8078 posts)
Yes, in college. Didn't really like the guy, so whenever I would get caught doing something, I would use his name. He is still probably banned from certain bars. :-)

HYE given somone that you were not interested in a fake phone number?

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
Yes, many years ago was going to a country bar and white button down shirts worked well at that time. Stopped and met friends at a biker bar. That white shirt didn't fit the bill in a sea of black tee's

HYE taken a friends name alias for personal gain or to keep yourself out of trouble?

Chesterland OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Nope, but I was a gentleman and made sUre she had a good time while they were off playing! I'm an excellent wingman!

HYE, left home headed out to party your ass off, got there and realized you had 2 different color socks on or something that was a fashion disaster?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8078 posts)
Q - Just hated yourself for not making a difference in someones life, that really needed you?

But didn't realize at the time that I could have helped.

HYE realized that you knew exactly what someone was thinking?

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
Q: Have you ever had a premonition that was realized? Yes

In high school 4 of my closest friends came by the house to drive me to school one morning. I normally squeezed my long legs into the passenger side front seat. That morning, like no other, I was frozen solid in the driveway of my parents house. I had no idea why but, I was not going anywhere near that car. I waved them off at the last minute and hollered at them, I'll meet ya at school, gonna take my car today.

I get to school and park my car out back where all the guys with cool cars parked, but didn't see the Mach 1. I nearly fainted as my heart started pounding through my chest. I walked up on the hill overlooking the front (teachers lot) and everyone was running to the intersection South of the lot.

I got there walking slow, then to an all out sprint. It was the Mach 1, cut in half with 2 dead. (Mach 1's we not complete frame cars, but uni-bodies)

Driver and passenger behind him were barely alive sprawled out in the middle of a field. The car took a hit on the drivers side slamming the passenger side into a pole.

That was my day to die, somehow I cheated it.

HYE

Just hated yourself for not making a difference in someones life, that really needed you?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8078 posts)
Q: Have you ever had a premonition that was realized?

A: It just happened! I posted something in the "Sports" thread about Steeler's fans and had a premonition that Shibby and Perfect would post a response, and they did!!

;^)

Sorry, didn't mean to hi jack your question so I'll pass it on...

Q: Have you ever had a premonition that was realized?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Start   821 to 830 of 895   End
TOPIC: Have you ever