Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 17238810813
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Start   813 to 822 of 895   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ABsolutely. At a famous club here (not a swingers club), a small group of us was watching a cute younger girl gyrating and having fun bent over the bar. I looked at her, she looked at me, and without saying one word, she turned, draped her leg around my neck and I went down on her, fingered her, right there in front of a growing crowd. She smiled at me and I nodded and not a word was spoken between us. Very hot.

HYE not spoken at all but had hot sex with someone?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
yes, a few times. One of the more interesting was at a movie theater. My playmate was interested in experimenting with a threesome but was afriad she would change her mind during. We were going to the movies anyway that night so I picked one that I figured would be nearly empty as it had already been out for a couple months. We went all the way to the back row & I sat us not too far away from a guy sitting alone. During the film we started to fool around. When I noticed him trying to watch us while she was going down on me I had her change position & move to my other side so her ass was facing him. After a few mins I waved him over toward us. It took a few times of my motioning with my hand but he finally walked over. As he got closer I motioned "shhh" letting him know to be quiet & also to get in the row in front of us. I let him sit there watching as I pulled her panties down & rubbed her ass & pussy. At one point I let him rub as I sat there enjoying everything.

There's much more to this night but that is all that answers the question at hand. lol

HYE had an experience so bizarre that even you wouldn't believe it if it didn't happen to you?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Yes. I owned a house in the middle of town. The houses on each side were close. One night, around 2:00 a.m. I was awakened by some strange sounds outside. I slipped out the bed and peered through the blinds. Our new neighbors, who we had yet to meet, were making out in their new bedroom. They had yet to put curtains up and our bedroom window looked directly down into theirs. Within a few minutes they were engaged in full blown sex. For some reason, I couldn't look away. Very Hot.

HYE set up a situation knowing that you would be watched?

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
HYE had sex at a friend's house and they had no clue? No, not sure how this has not happened yet.

HYE had a chance to voyeur a couple having sex, outside of the lifestyle without them knowing?

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(236 posts)
Oh yes, several times.

HYE had sex at a friend's house and they had no clue?

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
No, I haven't stolen anything.

HYE, saw someone commit a crime?

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
In my single days quite often

HYE, stolen something and guilted yourself into taking it back?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
during the wedding? no, but afterwards with someone other than my husband, yes (w/ my husband's encouragement, of course).

HYE gone to a party with one partner, then left with another?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
Yes, I've built a few cars, street and track, and 2 were money pits, put more money into them than I could ever get back out by 2x, but had to keep going...ouch!

HYE had sex at a wedding?

South Harrison Township NJ
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Yes, but much worse. I actually started loading the back with all the materials I bought at Home Depot. When I turned around to put the cart away, I was looking right at my vehicle. Embarrassing!!

HYE, started a project and realized you shouldn't have even started it, regardless how much you read up on it?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Start   813 to 822 of 895   End
TOPIC: Have you ever