Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 17238810771
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 919   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It looks like I posed a question that no one is interested in, so here's another:

Have you ever participated in a drug or alcohol intervention of someone you love?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
HYE: experienced total anonymous sex, not ever knowing who you did the deed with? (blindfolded, etc)

I've had sex a couple of times with women who were blindfolded when their husbands met me at the door, but they both took off the blindfolds after awhile.

HYE asked your SO to do something you knew they didn't really want to do, just to fulfill one of your fantasies? Or, asked for permission to do something you knew they'd rather you not do?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
No, Not yet.

HYE: experienced total anonymous sex, not ever knowing who you did the deed with? (blindfolded, etc)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
No, but sure felt like it after.

HYE met someone and the spark just wasn't there?

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
Of Course.

HYE had sex with a co-worker?

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
Not yet, my mother reminds me too often.

HYE (same question to another poster) forgot Mother's Day...

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
Have You Ever "forgotten" Mother's Day, or another holiday just b/c you didn't want to deal with it? (I haven't, but I'd like to sometimes)

A: I'd like to "forget" my birthday so I won't get older but I seriously doubt that would work...lol

Same question. Have You Ever "forgotten" Mother's Day, or another holiday just b/c you didn't want to deal with it? (I haven't, but I'd like to sometimes)

Jasper FL

Username hidden
(280 posts)
A: I don't think so...there's always SOMEONE who I can share my kinkiness and secrets with, usually my husband. I wouldn't tell just anyone some of the stuff, but seems there's always someone who will keep a crazy confidence. One friend, I miss terribly, I used to tell pretty much anything to, and he could also with me.

Have You Ever "forgotten" Mother's Day, or another holiday just b/c you didn't want to deal with it? (I haven't, but I'd like to sometimes)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
Q. HYE sucked on Implants and thought they look nice, but they were too hard and not soft enough like a natural breast ?

A: No, my nibbling is usually focused on the nipple and areola where the nerve endings are concentrated, and I've never encountered a nipple that wasn't natural. I'm less concerned about how a breast feels to me, than how it responds to being aroused.

Q: HYE been on a plane that lost an engine in flight?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
No. But, laughed at several.

HYE had someone take offense at something you posted?

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 919   End
TOPIC: Have you ever