Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 17238810761
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   761 to 770 of 919   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, not really feelings, but the other male started to think he was in control of everything. Therefore, we had to pull back until he got the message.

HYE suggested something to your partner that made him/her say, "What?!"

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
HYE wished you could change something in your past?

Of course. Hindsight might not always be 20/20, but it usually offers a clearer perspective. However, I don't ever dwell on what might have been.

HYE had to cut off or cut back on a swinging relationship due to a feeling that your play partner was getting too attached?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
HYE told a good friend that you thought they were about to marry the wrong person? What happened? Did your friendship survive? Did their marriage (if they went ahead anyway)?

Yes. I was the best man in their wedding. He told me to "Shut Up!" and they went ahead and got married. They divorced 10 years later, of course she waited until their anniversary so she could get half of his Union Pension. She move out on him and straight into her boyfriend's house.

HYE wished you could change something in your past?

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
Q: Where would you live RIght NOW if you could? Why?

A: Have I ever lived in Costa Rica? No, but it is one of the few places that combines the best of both worlds: mountain living with beautiful coastal views, from the same spot. The South Island of New Zealand does too. And both places have very friendly people. Alas, both places are too far from my parents, siblings, and children to consider living there full time. I'll settle for NOLA.

HYE told a good friend that you thought they were about to marry the wrong person? What happened? Did your friendship survive? Did their marriage (if they went ahead anyway)?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
A. yes, last year when I had to go through PT for my neck and shoulder...just didn't feel like doing anything. It sucked, because it was not "me."

Q. HYE been accused of being passive aggressive? Why?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7139 posts)
HYE lost something, searched until it drove you crazy, just to find it right where you it should be?

A: Yes I have.

HYE felt like you have lost your sex drive?

Jasper FL

Username hidden
(280 posts)
Her, Yes. Him, No.

HYE lost something, searched until it drove you crazy, just to find it right where you it should be?

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
HYE reconnected with an old friend on a social networking site that led to sex?

A: I have reconnected with many old friends through facebook but they aren't the kinds of friends that I would have sex with. Just old school friends.

(I know it's cheesy & I keep doing it but I'm going to repost the question)

Jasper FL

Username hidden
(280 posts)
Q: Have you ever participated in a drug or alcohol intervention of someone you love?

A: Me too, I have not, but I would.

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
Q:Have you ever participated in a drug or alcohol intervention of someone you love?

A: I haven't but I would.

Great question, I'm going to repost it. Q:Have you ever participated in a drug or alcohol intervention of someone you love?

Jasper FL

Username hidden
(280 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   761 to 770 of 919   End
TOPIC: Have you ever