Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 17238810732
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... More 
Start   732 to 741 of 924   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Q: HYE played matchmaker to other LS couples?

A: yes, quite a few times

question : HYE made an adult home video?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Q: Sent a very sexy email, text, or IM to the wrong person by mistake, and had to explain?

A: Yes, fortunately, it was another friend who I have a similar relationship with ;-)

HYE: Played 'matchmaker' to multiple couples in the LS.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Q: HYE dropped the words "vanilla" or "lifestyle" into general conversation to see if any one "perks up"

We have with a couple that we had a feeling were in the lifestyle. By the look they gave each other, we got our answer. :-) LOL

HYE sent a very sexy email, text, or IM to the wrong person, by mistake, and had to explain?

Marietta OH

Username hidden
(1437 posts)
That always seems to work :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Q: Have You Ever just said "no" to anything, a demand on your time, an encounter, a request, for no reason other than you just didn't want to do it, without having an excuse.

A: Not that I can remember. I usually give a reason.

Q: HYE done the opposite of the above question. Said 'Yes' to something or someone you didn't want to do. lol Call it 'taking one for the team', 'mercy fuck', or 'courtesy fuck' :-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Q: HYE accepted a proposal to be someones first ever _________ ? (fill in the blank)... Female/female experience

A. Yes! She was nervous about it, not sure she would like it, not sure what to do, and I definitely put her mind at ease by letting her know she would not be expected to reciprocate in any manner, that I very much like giving and making another girl orgasm and enjoy herself.

Q: Have You Ever just said "no" to anything, a demand on your time, an encounter, a request, for no reason other than you just didn't want to do it, without having an excuse

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
Q: HYE accepted a proposal to be someones first ever _MFM__ ? (fill in the blank)...

A: Yes, I was fortunate enough to meet a great couple recently who had never experienced an MFM and I am happy to say we continue to get together.

I like this one so I will pass it along...

Q: HYE accepted a proposal to be someones first ever _________ ? (fill in the blank)...

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Q: HYE asked a spouse if they would be ok with you hitting on their sibling?

A: No, but was on the other end of a similar incident when a friend 'suggested' that her sibling have a 'sample'....

Q: HYE accepted a proposal to be someones first ever _________ ? (fill in the blank)...

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Q: have you ever shown someone pictures on your computer and forgot there were some naughty ones mixed in?

A: Not on my computer but I was showing my ex SIL some pictures on my phone when I scrolled to one showing her sister giving me a BJ. lol

Q: HYE asked a spouse if they would be ok with you hitting on their sibling?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Q: What is the strangest thing that someone you have met from SLS has said to you?

A: "whats the color of your tooth brush?" It was odd but a conversation starter none the less.

Q: have you ever shown someone pictures on your computer and forgot there were some naughty ones mixed in?

S Yarmouth MA

Username hidden
(298 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... More 
Start   732 to 741 of 924   End
TOPIC: Have you ever