Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 17238810721
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... More 
Start   721 to 730 of 895   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Q.. Anyone ever fuck their teacher/Professor?

A.. Not quite, but close... a Calculus tutor in fact.. :-)

Q.. Have you has sex with a public figure or celebrity..

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Q: HYE played with someone that turned out to be a co-worker later on down the road?

A: Yes I have. I have a strict policy of not sleeping with people I work with. Someone interested in me knew that so she held off from working at one of the clubs where I was a bouncer by a few weeks so that we could have some fun first. I found all this out after seeing her in the club & when I went to tell her that we would no longer be sleeping together she informed me that she already knew & how she was actually supposed to start a few week earlier but delayed it.

Q: HYE, had fun at work; What was the situation & why did it stop?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Q: HYE found someone you knew from the work, family, life on sls?

A: Yes, a lot of people from my last job are on this site. (Some I would have never thought & some that I knew were "freaks"...LOL)

Q: HYE played with someone that turned out to be a co-worker later on down the road?

Jasper FL
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Yes. It was actually her cousin, got some inside information, turned them on to this site.

HYE found someone you knew from the work, family, life on sls?

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1448 posts)
Q:have you ever wanted to out & out quit the LS?

A: Not yet..

Q. Have you introduced to LS to a friend or relative of yours?

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
although mine's not really a secret (very little with me is) I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours 8)

it's what the inbox if for. lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
btw, you know that I'm curious now. lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
A: Since my situation is a bit different, in that I was "in it" before I even knew what "it" was, I don't really think of it any differently than I think of anything else. Much like not wanting to go to bars or sick of beaches or bars, etc; when I don't want to be bothered I just don't get involved.

I very often take "breaks" from here & "it" just as I do anything else depending upon who I am in a relationship with, frame of mind, or anything else that may affect my mood at the time.

Once again, I guess it's not really an answer to the question as I don't really think about the lifestyle as anything out of the ordinary from my normal life.

I'll leave the same question open for the next person... Q:have you ever wanted to out& out quit the LS?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
HYE: Been a former 'vanilla's' first experience in the lifestyle?

Yes, very many times. Most of my sexual life has revolved around helping others enjoy their sexuality & everything it has to offer. Not all have embraced it but most have enjoyed the experiences.

HYE: done something considered so "out there" that you even refrain from talking about it with most others in the lifestyle?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)

Yes, have been the first for a couple of couples. More often, have been the first solo male to join a couple who had never had a MFM before. One time, with a swing partner, was part of a couple's first foursome.

Repeat the question:

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... More 
Start   721 to 730 of 895   End
TOPIC: Have you ever