Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 17238810642
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   642 to 651 of 895   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, it was actually my very first SLS experience and to this day, the worst SLS experience. I'm smarter & stronger now so I'd never allow it to go so far off track today but back then I was sooo naive, sweet, and accomodating.

Same question

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Yes. :-( Too much to type. But, it ended rather quickly.

Same question.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
Yes, and given that he was easily 6 inches shorter than his profile stated... shall we call it a typo?

Same question

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Yes. I'll be diplomatic and say they 'forgot' to update their profile :-)

Same question...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Yes, I was at SAMS Club and ran in to someone I recognized from SLS... it was more than a bit awkward for both of us because He had told me he was single (and was at SAMS with his wife) and I had turned him down.

Same question...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Yes, at a Starbucks, actually. I think the recognition was mutual. However, the entire family was present, so our interactions were limited with a head nod and smile :-)

Same question...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
yeah, at a local watering hole, I saw a guy who had contacted us. We had declined to meet, so I didn't bother to go up to him in the bar either.

I have heard of some pretty humourous ones, though

same question

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I was checking out at the grocery store and turned around and saw a person that look familar. Thinking they were someone I know, I strike up a conversation, "So, how have you been?" Blah Blahbiddy, Blah... As I was walking out the door, I was like, "Oh... Oh.........." I rushed hom, checked the profile, and sent them an email on SLS. LOL

Same Question

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1452 posts)
Yes, a friend who lives in another state... my husband was going on a business trip in that area so he was lurking at pictures, as he likes to do... and we both said, "hey, that's......" She happened to be in California at the time, visiting, and was going to be in or area in a few days. I sent her an email with a "I saw your SLS profile today" and got back "We need to talk, alone" LOL

Have you ever? Been in a restaurant(wherever) and seen someone and thought, 'wow, s/he sure does look familiar' and think you've seen their face here?

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
we have...and they're wicked cool in the vanilla world but not our type physically.

same question....

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(201 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   642 to 651 of 895   End
TOPIC: Have you ever