Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 17238810151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 895   End
User Details are only visible to members.
love my tat, and my current piercings. Didn't like the placement for my belly piercing but I had to take it out less then a year after getting it because of my swelling baby belly.

The only other piercing I want I have been told I'm not a good candidate for :(

same ?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
YES! Back in the late 90's, I took my fiance at the time to a friend of mine to get ink done {"Inky" was her nickname, but her real name was Colette, if you're in the Atlanta area and go to Sacred Heart Tattoos in Little 5 Points}. He got a beautiful piece all the way around his upper arm, looked like an {American} Indian bracelet with a mandela with a thunderbird on it. Had a couple of feathers and bear teeth hanging down. I had a single feather from the same piece done on my deltoid, working with the contour of the muscle. It was black and white, small, but richly detailed. It was a beautiful piece, but when push came to shove, it didn't belong on my arm. I paid a small fortune to have it removed.

same question, since this should have some really good answers

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
yes, just did it this morning. Spent the morning in bed with my man. Now trying to catch up on a backlog of stuff I had on my to do list for this morning but it was worth it.

HYE had a piercing or tattoo done and regretted it?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
Nope. If there's snow on the ground, I'm going outside to do something stupid. It's the redneck in me.

same question

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
guess we are going for the same question?

I have occasionally with SM's gone outside my usual "type" usually for some sort of fantasy fulfillment, those are my once and done usually, which isn't a bad thing.

Have you ever just stayed in bed on a snowy morning even though there were a milliion things you needed to do?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
I have dealt with guys outside my "type" and it usually proves to me why they're not my "type"

same question, I guess.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
All the time :)

Have you ever hooked up with someone in the lifestyle who wasn't normally your "type" and later said to yourself, "Hey, that was pretty hot!"

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
Yes but I don't roll up the windows....I roll them down and do my window dance at the stop lights!

Same...

R

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
All the time.

same question

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I'm very emotionally connected to certain pieces of music, and tend to have songs that make me think of a particular person or event which can make me happy, sad, angry, horny pick a mood lol-PG

Same ??

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 895   End
TOPIC: Have you ever