Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 17238810101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 895   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We had a play session with a friend of ours who told us she had ended her relationship with her boyfriend. The next day they got back together and he was pissy about her having sexytimes with other people. Seems she perceived their break-up as being more "official" than he did. Now we tend not to play with newly separated singles for this reason.

Same HYE.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
yes, and ironically it was with my playmate of 2 years and happened to be the last time we got together. We went to the bar he worked at to help him celebrate his b'day we were having a good time dancing at the bar, I was dressed as he requested in my skin tight red leather pants and mile high heels. His bartender buddies were keeping him well supplied with drinks. Too well supplied as it turns out. We went to his hotel room (which is what I regret) while he and I liked to "play rough" he was way to rough. To the point of pulling one of my genital piercings half out. He actually passed out, and we left.

Same HYE

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
OMG yes!! And it was an amazing surprise! Hubby and lovely friends surprised me by fulfilling a long time fantasy.

HYE regretted a playdate?

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3119 posts)
If I feared what my friends and playmates might say, I wouldn't be able to swing. Nope. Whomever we like is whomever we like.

HYE: been surprised by something that happened at a swing club or house party?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
My ex-hubby was Middle Eastern

same HYE

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Nope, I play with whom I'm attracted to, whatever race and don't care what my friends think. Most likely if they are that racist they aren't friends of mine.

My stepdaughter is married to a Chinese man, an he is embraced by the whole family.

Same HYE

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
No, that has not happened with us... and we would not want to be friends with racists or anyone who would judge us by who we choose to be friends with.

This does remind me... in college I dated a beautiful woman from Uganda. She was fun, smart, had the most amazing bright green eyes and looked like Tyra Banks. She grew up in France, and I loved her French accent. Things were great between us, but I got a lot of crap from my friends and family (she was going to come home for Thanksgiving dinner, but my dad rescinded the invitation when he found out she was black). When strangers would gawk, I would say something like, "you got a fucking problem," and a few times it resulted in a fist fight. In the end, I don't think I was strong enough to be in an interracial relationship at that point in my life. After I broke up with her, I regretted it for a long time.

I did cut my parents off, and did not return home for over three years. My father did apologize and admitted that it was a big mistake to not accept my relationship.

Same question:

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6739 posts)
Yes we have...

Have you EVER not played with a couple based on their race, due to fear of what your friends and playmates might say?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8004 posts)
But of course.....pinapple rings, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, wine, poprocks, ...

Same HYE

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3119 posts)
Word to the wise:cotton candy is NOT as much fun as the name might imply!

same...

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 895   End
TOPIC: Have you ever