Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 1723881091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 927   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No I can't say that I have. When I fall I tend to try to do it tits up, toes pointed so it looks like I meant to do that.

HYE- had a food dish so good you started obsessing over when you could have it again?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
Hell no... Tiger can't change its stripes

Have you ever fallen flat on your face, got up and loudly shouted, yep, I planned that!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7867 posts)
No I generally just get them out of my life. Except my sister. And I limit contact with her because she thinks I need to act and dress my age (in other words I should become matronly and boring because I'm in my 40's, fuck that shit) and that I'm overly sexual, and delusional because I think that I'm sexually desirable.

Same HYE?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
I have realized quite clearly that any "issue" I've ever had in any swing situation is remedied by my reconnection with my husband, and that in the middle of a big party, whether as a host or as a guest where I don't know a lot of people, I'm happy with anything he does or wants to do, but there are moments when I need to have him hug me, touch me, make eye contact, find me, etc. Just b/c he is my rock and foundation from which I can explore so freely. And it's true in corporate parties as well. Not that I can't talk to people and entertain and be appropriate, etc., and also have fun on my own, it's just that I really like/need that reconnection time with him. And all is very well.

HYE made peace with someone just because you were tired of animosity or any negativity in your life?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
Gina

A bit of both. Although regret is a strong word. Better said that both who and what will be followed up on next time.

And yes I have had an epiphany. People, men and women, see me drastically different from how I see myself and their perception is not so warped

Same HYE

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2886 posts)
Maybe not in so many words, but one of my best friends was marrying a psycho angry alcoholic younger man and I said if she did so, I would not attend. And I didn't.

And Lady, did you regret not doing SOMETHING, or was it SOMEONE?

HYE had an epiphany about yourself and swinging? What was it?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
Yes, during my single days... I got bored quite easily, but she was a sure thing no matter what..

Have you ever willingly tried to break up a couple?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7867 posts)
oops same question

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
not during sex itself but during foreplay. Can't tell you how many times I have fallen asleep with my hand wrapped around troopers cock. and usually sex was my idea lol

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
No, I have not, but I sure did have a good laugh thinking about it...

Have you ever, fallen asleep during sex?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7867 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 927   End
TOPIC: Have you ever